“Best Pizza in Town”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed August 31, 2012

My family loves this place. It has the best pizza in the area along with a good selection of other food. It's a casual restaurant meets sports bar meets pizza joint. Great place.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

The beers were served short by an inch or so, and my appetizer was as cold as a brick. Sent it back but instead of doing a remake they ran it through the browner again. End result crap food, and the "manager" explained to me that my expectations were unreasonable. All I wanted was a decent beer and a nibble. Will be staying next door for the next several days but at this point it is a one in my book

Reviewed April 17, 2012

greasy, overcooked, and flavorless. NOTHING is made by hand- they even buy the soup in frozen bags! The servers are lazy and just sit around gossiping LOUDLY about their tables and employer. Had to wait 15 min for my soda when there were 3 servers and only 2 other tables.
If you care about quality food, ingredients, wine and service, go somewhere else! Even my server couldn't say anything good about the food. At least she was honest when she said the food sucked.

Reviewed March 10, 2012

we ordered nachos the last time and the cheese was not even melted..it was truly gross. All three of us got food poising the next day. we strongly suspect it was Bobs.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

My first stop here,though I live in the vicinity. The menu is pretty extensive with sandwiches,pizza,comfort foods like pot roast/meatloaf,etc,plus some steaks,chicken and other dishes. It's kind of part sports bar and part restaurant,with the sports bar area with bar,plenty of tv's and tables glassed off from the other side of the restaurant,which I'm sure would help out with noise if there was a big game crowd there. I also saw that there was a pretty large wine list with very reasonable prices.
I had a steak ,which though not prime,was tasty and well cooked.I sided with pasta and a very nice salad . The blue cheese dressing was of the vinegary type not to my taste but still a good salad. Wife had a chicken dish and was satisfied.
Prices were reasonable and food good enough that I'll go back and try a couple different dishes and maybe test that wine list.