All reviews hotel vetro grocery store ped mall modern feel heart of downtown location is great stove top wall of windows modern hotel parking garage great market bars and restaurants comfortable beds front desk staff stayed here for one night kitchenette sheraton
Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

I was fortunate to be staying at Hotel Vetro when I realized I had left all my jewelry in a drawer and flown home. I called the hotel and Quinn, staffer at the front desk, volunteered to track down my jewelry and overnight it back to me. I got my jewelry back and couldn't be more grateful that the honest staff at Hotel Vetro personally took care of me.

I was there for a week and loved the central location, lovely atmosphere and terrific amenities. Laundry, kitchen, workout center as well as the helpful and friendly staff. Couldn't be more pleased. I will definitely return next trip!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 24, 2016 via mobile

This is a newer, modern hotel in the heart of downtown IC. Spacious rooms with lots of windows and concrete floors that make the rooms feel clean. Bland lobby shares space with a sushi place, so look out for the stereotypical Bachelorette party from Bettendorf.

Incredibly loud air conditioning may be startling to the unprepared, and if your room overlooks the HVAC system outside you might be in for a noisy night.

Otherwise a pleasant (if slightly overpriced) stay.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

Stayed a couple nights here - King room has a small kitchenette and is a good size. My room had a huge balcony as well. Bathroom is very nice and over all good stay. Few things things though - sofa in the room needs a clean, Ac is loud and the sink, understanding flat is trendy, is not great for shaving. Employees are friendly. I would go to the restaurant joined to the hotel for breakfast - don't pay for breakfast in the Sheraton. It is located right down town and an easier walk to everywhere.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 21, 2016

Location was great but that's really about it. The lobby area was not very clean and neither was the room. The furniture was stained and dirty. The staff at the front desk was polite at check in but when I had a question later on, they could not answer it. The hotel itself is rather strange as part of it is private residences and the other part is a hotel. It wasn't a horrible stay but in the future I will stay elsewhere

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

Stayed one night and was pleasantly surprised with the accommodations. Modern, sleek look. Very comfortable beds. We did have chance to walk in the area and found the pedestrian mall a very nice place to shop. I would recommend to anyone and will stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled with family