“Love this place!”
Review of Los Portales - CLOSED

Los Portales
Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

This is our favorite restaurant in Iowa City. The food is great and reasonably priced. The staff is so friendly! I l

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Love their food! Salsa is especially a favorite of mine! Everyone enjoyed their meals. The staff had smiles on their faces and very helpful!!

Reviewed October 30, 2013

I don't live in Iowa City but make it a point to go to this place everytime I am in town. I love their food, their drinks and their people. The manager always makes you feel welcome, even when you are a stranger. They seat you fast, get your food out to you fast and always have a smile for you. I have never felt more at home in a restaurant before. I wish they had one where I lived.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Such a fun Mexican restaurant. Great vibe, great waiters, quick service and great margaritas.I have been with my family, with friends, and on a date. This is one my family and friend's favorite.