“Incredible! Our new favorite Asian.”
Review of Thai Flavors

Thai Flavors
Ranked #142 of 263 Restaurants in Iowa City
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed January 14, 2011

We moved here from the Twin Cities and haven't been able to find a good Asian restaurant yet. My wife went in for dinner last night and came home to tell me "we need to eat lunch there tomorrow.

This place has everything a truly great Asian restaurant needs: unimpressive decor, kind but not flashy waitstaff, and INCREDIBLE food.

A previous review said they have the best crab Rangoon, which I completely agree with (although I didn't like their pot stickers). The pad Thai is also incredible.

Prices are great, huge lunch for $6.99.

We'll be back soon!

2  Thank dharma19

Reviewed October 14, 2009

i read the reviews on trip advisor and went here. tried the food thrice.
there was no flavor at all in the food. we generally love the thai food and always prefer to eat thai food if we have to go out for lunch/dinner.
the food here was very disappointing.

1  Thank redlove1
Reviewed December 20, 2008

I've only had the lunch buffet, so my opinion might be skewed. The food seemed a bit lame for Thai.

1  Thank kboyken