“Top Notch”

Cuisines: American
Cedar Falls, Iowa
“Top Notch”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

What a professional and first-class establishment. Every time I come here, I'm just more and more impressed with how they do things around here. Really, it's an honor for a small-time guy like me to be in the same confines as some of the legends that have graced this building.

Really, I can't say enough good things about the type of reputation and operation that's been built here and even if I come away a little lighter in the wallet, I'm a better person because of it.

Also, I just love this trivia game. I'm not very good at it, but I can't put the darn thing down. LOL!

• Visited August 2013

Leesburg, Georgia, United States
“Great Wings”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I had no problems with this resturant. The food is good, there are over 20 video monitors covering a wide variety of stations. They have trivia to occupy your time or to just spend time out with friends.

Visited June 2013