“A Very Unique place.”

Yotopia Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #3 of 9 Dessert in Iowa City
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I found it very interesting. The ability to build your own was fun, and the frozen yogurt was very good. Staff were friendly and helpful.

1  Thank Hartshor
There are newer reviews for Yotopia Frozen Yogurt

Reviewed January 24, 2013

This place is definitely better than the chains. For one thing, they cooperate with other local businesses. They include cake bits from Molly's Cupcakes on their toppings bar, and they seem to promote local interests (e.g., supporting charitable events, display work of local artists).

The yogurt is high quality, too. I've never not liked a flavor, though I keep going back to pistachio. The atmosphere is chill and friendly. My kids love it too. I think it's slightly less expensive than its competitors.

2  Thank aprille
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Very good after a terrible dinner we had! Very good frozen yogurt! Many toppings! I Would recommend!

4  Thank Loulew21
Reviewed September 9, 2012

It is nice. It is a good place for a quick fix for frozen yogurt. The choices are good. We plan to go again.

2  Thank Smfram
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Loved the tart yogurt and the velvety smooth pistachio flavors. I skip all of the toppings and just enjoy the yogurt. I like being able to do a swirl with complementary flavors...the coffee and chocolate was very good. Yes...I had four great flavors in one cup...it was very reasonably priced and for about the same cost you get about 2/3rds more per serving than a large gelato from a neighboring place. Hope the tart yogurt stays on the menu...I will be back.

2  Thank WomanOfthePlains