“Locally owned!”

Cuisines: Healthy
Iowa City, IA
“Locally owned!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

This place is definitely better than the chains. For one thing, they cooperate with other local businesses. They include cake bits from Molly's Cupcakes on their toppings bar, and they seem to promote local interests (e.g., supporting charitable events, display work of local artists).

The yogurt is high quality, too. I've never not liked a flavor, though I keep going back to pistachio. The atmosphere is chill and friendly. My kids love it too. I think it's slightly less expensive than its competitors.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank aprille

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Yum!”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Very good after a terrible dinner we had! Very good frozen yogurt! Many toppings! I Would recommend!

Visited November 2012
4 Thank Loulew21
Gaithersburg
“It was interesting and good”
Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

It is nice. It is a good place for a quick fix for frozen yogurt. The choices are good. We plan to go again.

2 Thank Smfram
Waterloo, Iowa
“Tart yogurt! Worth the find...”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Loved the tart yogurt and the velvety smooth pistachio flavors. I skip all of the toppings and just enjoy the yogurt. I like being able to do a swirl with complementary flavors...the coffee and chocolate was very good. Yes...I had four great flavors in one cup...it was very reasonably priced and for about the same cost you get about 2/3rds more per serving than a large gelato from a neighboring place. Hope the tart yogurt stays on the menu...I will be back.

• Visited August 2012