I was working up in iowa city for about 7 months, from nov. thru april. im from out uof state so didn't go back home much. the people that worked at the inn made me feel right at home. I lived in a nice newly remodeled townhouse. had everything I needed. The staff took great care of me, if I had any problems they took care of it quick. like I said I felt like I was family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alexis Park Inn is the only Iowa City hotel located near the Airport, downtown, University of Iowa campus / hospitals and Kinnick Stadium. We offer an alternative hotel experience at an affordable price. We are Iowa City's only TRUE extended stay hotel. Our wide variety of room styles includes suites, full kitchens, whirlpools, balconies, honeymoon suites, townhouses, and multi-bedrooms. Our establishment features home-like decor and layout with a friendly customer oriented staff. All of our suites are newly refurbished and include new pillow top beds and flat screen TVs. All of suites are available nightly or long term. So why pay chain hotels high rates to receive a standard room and service when you can choose the Alexis Park Inn & Suites?! In short, whether you are relocating, working in town, needing a temporarily place to call home or just visiting the area, the Alexis Park Inn & Suites is your long-term and short-term "home away from home"!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Alexis Park Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexis Park Inn And Suites
- Alexis Park Hotel Iowa City
- Alexis Park Inn & Suites Iowa City