“Will definitely be back!”
Review of Graze

Graze
Reserve with OpenTable
Graze is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 259 Restaurants in Iowa City
Cuisines: Sushi, Contemporary, International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Iowa City, Iowa
“Will definitely be back!”
Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I came here on a Friday night for a date night and drinks and had a great experience. Our waitress was perfect because she came over when we needed her but didn't bother us constantly which we appreciated. We ordered the edamame and frenchfries to start off which were both great- then we had the sliders and the lobster dynamite roll for dinner. Both were so tasty!!! We loved the variety of food because I had been craving sushi but my husband wanted something a little heartier, so it was the best mix. We each had a few drinks too and our bill was only $60. I signed up for their email/birthday list while there and had an email from them by the time I got home! There was a large group of 12 there so I know it's good for groups as well!

Iowa City
“Loved it”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Like it's parent place in Burlington. Chicken fingers with dipping sauce and Long Island burgers. Great martinis. It's fun to sit outside and watch people pass by. Got a lunch buffet too.

Visited March 2012
Fort Madison, Iowa
“Gotta have the Chicken Lips!”
Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

Been here and the sister restaurant Martini's in Burlington. Both are great for the food and the service.

Wellman, IA
“Great cheesecake”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

My mom and I often go here for my birthday celebration. While we love our lunches that we get, the thing we look forward to most is our cheesecake for dessert! While the price is a little high, it more than pays for itself in the quantity! One very LARGE piece of cheesecake - so delicious!

Visited August 2011
Marion, Iowa
“We love this place.”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Great location in the Ped Mall in Iowa City, best when the outdoor seating is available. We love the chicken lips and other small plate options, but there fantastic generous wine pour brings us back just about every time we're in Iowa City.

Visited June 2012