Not bad but not the top of the line either. Everything was clean and the bed comfortable but the furniture was scared and looked old. The drapes have seen their day and could be replaced. The room was large. Toilet handle is in an awkward place. To flush you have to lower the back of the seat. Bath room counter top is small. Water is hot instead of warm This property is older and beginning to show it but it isn’t bad. It was clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off Interstate 80, the Clarion Hotel® Highlander Conference Center hotel is less than four miles from the University of Iowa. Local points of interest like the Carver-Hawkeye Arena multipurpose venue, the North Dodge Athletic Club and Amana Colonies National Historic Landmark are all just minutes away from this Iowa City, IA hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Clarion Highlander Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Highlander Hotel Iowa City
- Quality Inn Iowa City
- Iowa City Quality Inn
- Clarion Highlander Hotel And Conference Center Iowa City