“amazing ride!”

Chapman Valley Horse Riding
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Australia's favourite place to go for horse riding! Visit our website for all ride options and more information. Located on the Putty Road on the edge of the Hunter Valley, Chapman Valley Horse Riding is a leisurely 2 hour drive from Sydney. Ranked #1 in NSW for Horse Riding, they offer the widest range of horse rides in Australia - ranging from 1 hour trail rides to a full day in the saddle and cater for all levels of experience. Featuring some of the quietest horses in Australia, CVHR works hard to ensure their horses are well trained, willing and responsive to their rider so you can sit back and enjoy your ride in comfort.
Sydney, Australia
“amazing ride!”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Both my friend and I have had limited horse riding experience but Jess made it so easy and made us feel super comfortable, by the end of that ride I wished I owned my own horse. The trail is beautiful and so are the horses. I would definitely recommend riding here to everyone! Ill be back for sure.

Queenscliff, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“AMAZING MORNING SPENT WITH GREAT PEOPLE AND HORSES”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Jess and Greg did an amazing job. The horses were ready on arrival and their safety and pre instructions were great. The horses were gorgeous and very safe. We went on a two hour horse ride. Would be great if you could pre purchase breakfast or something as I was starving my own fault.
Thank you for a great day.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic staff, horses, scenery and fun”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

So glad to have come here! By far the best horse riding experience in this part of New South Wales! Tailored to suit whatever you need which suited our varied experience levels greatly

1 Thank Syrjenny
“Perfect for everyone, amazing property and staff”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Came here with my partner on a two day stint in the region and this was such a brilliant way to spend the morning. This is a really nice family-owned riding business. I had never ridden before and my partner had as had others in the group. The social environment was so friendly with the staff answering questions, teaching anyone interested in learning further, and there was never any pressure to try anything you weren't sure about!

The horses and property were beautiful and we can't wait to come back.

Sydney, Australia
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“What A Gem”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Best horse riding experience we've had. Greeted by a lovely couple (Jess & Greg) who clearly care for their horses & the experience their customers enjoy. The horses were perfect, looked great, allowed the rider to control & seemed to enjoy the trek too.
Dusty, Bundy, Mellody & Pippa (yes the horses) will be remembered for a long time. My children are still bouncing around 3 hours later.
Jess & Greg certainly accommodated the various degrees of experience from my children with no fear & constantly asking to canter to my wife who was less than enthusiastic about picking up some pace.
Highly recommended & we'll definitely be going back.

Visited November 2013

Been to Chapman Valley Horse Riding? Share your experiences!