“Best Trail Ride Yet!”

Chapman Valley Horse Riding
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Australia's favourite place to go for horse riding! Visit our website for all ride options and more information. Located on the Putty Road on the edge of the Hunter Valley, Chapman Valley Horse Riding is a leisurely 2 hour drive from Sydney. Ranked #1 in NSW for Horse Riding, they offer the widest range of horse rides in Australia - ranging from 1 hour trail rides to a full day in the saddle and cater for all levels of experience. Featuring some of the quietest horses in Australia, CVHR works hard to ensure their horses are well trained, willing and responsive to their rider so you can sit back and enjoy your ride in comfort.
Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best Trail Ride Yet!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

I have been on quite a few trail rides in Sydney but non compare to Chapman Valley! I expected a ride on a well beaten track with nose-to-bum horses that were lethargic and stubborn. Instead, We rode through incredibly beautiful and diverse bush land, around hill side and plains and we could walk side-by-side! Jess is an expert rider and lovely to chat to for the two hour ride. We even saw a wombat on our way, which is apparently quite rare. My younger sister and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and I would rather drive for the 1.5hrs from western Sydney than go elsewhere.

3 Thank GnCH

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Great getaway from city life!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

I had such an amazing time at Chapman Valley. The surroundings were so serene and calming. Absolutely loved it there! The hosts were also extremely friendly and helpful. Definitely plan on going back there again!

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Awesome day riding the trails”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

Had an awesome day riding, the horses were so well mannered and the trails were great. I will be going back there for sure :)

Singleton
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Thank you Jess and Greg!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

My husband and I had a wonderful ride with Jess and Greg, who were terrific hosts. They chose horses that suited us perfectly. We enjoyed the ride immensely! The scenery was beautiful. What a perfect way to enjoy and relax in the fresh air surrounded by nature. We highly recommend Chapman Valley Horse Rides and will definitely go back again and tell our friends too!

1 Thank GabrielleBH
“Tranquility!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

A fantastic experience! We had limited riding experience but Jess and her family made us feel at home and at ease! The horses are well behaved and love carrots! Highly recommend and would definitely go back!