“Excellent Golf Society Day June 2014”

Woldingham Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Set in the heart of the countryside in the picturesque Halliloo Valley near Caterham, Woldingham Golf Club is conveniently located close to junction 6 of the M25.The stately clubhouse, in the style of a country mansion, houses a comfortable spike bar with patio area, spacious changing facilities and pro-shop. Wherever you look, there are lovely views of the course and surrounding countryside.
Reviewed June 23, 2014

I very recently organised a golf society day for 60 people. The events team and the Pro (and his assistants) could not have been more helpful. They had everything sorted and managed to answer my questions before I asked them. The off-course facilities were superb and everyone was extremely accommodating. The course itself was in excellent condition; good greens, attractive layouts and a good test for better golfers whilst not being too difficult for the beginners in our party. I have had some great feedback already with everybody commenting specifically on the service of the staff and the layout of the facilities. I would recommend Woldingham GC to anybody looking to arrange a golf society day.

1  Thank Matthew S
Mike C, Manager at Woldingham Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2014

Dear Matthew,

Thank-you for your comments and for taking the time to write us a review.

We thoroughly enjoyed hosting your golf day and I am pleased you found the staff helpful. It is great to see that you have received positive feedback from members of your group and I do hope you will bear us in mind for your next golf day.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

There are plenty of slopes and gradients in the valley. The course is very picturesque and fairways and greens are well maintained.

1  Thank EssexRichard

Dear Richard,

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review.

I am pleased you found the course enjoyable and do hope you will return for a visit in the near future.

Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

Me and my wife had our perfect wedding day on Friday 23rd may. The settings we're perfect the food was amazing and the staff was excellent. We would like to thank Angie of all her organisation to making our day special day perfect. The venue is amazing with outstanding scenery for the perfect pictures xx

Dear Chris,

Thank-you for taking the time to leave us a review.

I am delighted you both enjoyed your day, here at Woldingham we are dedicated to providing the highest standard of customer care.

You made a beautiful couple and the pictures were testament to that.

Best wishes for your future together.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

Here we had our perfect day in the perfect setting with lovely staff to acommadate for anything we wanted.
I would recommend this venue for any occasion.

Mike C, General Manager at Woldingham Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2014

Thank-you so much for your review and recommendation, it is always such a pleasure to receive positive feedback from our guests.

Thank-you for choosing Woldingham to host your special day, it was a pleasure.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

My husband and I recently had our wedding reception at Woldingham Golf Club in April 2014. The grounds are brilliant for photos and the venue can be adjusted to the size you would like. We had the room open as we had 100 guests for sit down and this worked very well. For us, having a bar in the same room was vital as we didn't want to 'lose' any guests and as it was right on the dance floor, there was no excuse not to dance!

From the start of planning our wedding Angie and Dan could not have been more accommodating with our requests. Everything was organised down to a 'T' and we'll never forget Dan always turning up with a drink when we needed it during the photos!

The food was excellent and the waiters were brilliant and all so very helpful. The bar staff in the evening were all friendly and nothing was too much for anyone.

We would like to thank Angie, Dan and all the catering, serving and bar staff for helping make our wedding day the perfect day - we truly couldn't have had our perfect day without you.

Thank you!!

Lynsey and Darren Grover

1  Thank LDGrover2014

Dear Lynsey & Darren,

Thank-you so much for taking the time to write us a review.

I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your day so much and think as much of the venue as we do.

Please do pop in and visit us if you are ever in the area.

Best wishes for your future