“Absolute must!”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 28, 2013

If you're anywhere in Cornwall take a diversion and visit the Bolingey Inn. Outstanding food, service and very reasonably priced. Make sure you book in advance to avoid disappointment as it is relatively small and has a high demand. I'm very lucky, my friends live close by, and having been there a few times can vouch for the consistency. Enjoy!!!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Lovely pub in a very quiet setting, a mile from Perranporth. It was a lovely sunny day so we sat outside and had a very enjoyable meal. The chicken, bacon & pine nut salad was delicious!!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

recommended by the host of where we were staying locally, and eventually found our way by car at times on the single track road. we were welcomed in and had not pre-booked. the local standing outside was very welcoming and gave me the heads up that tonight we should be able to get a table. this was not a place where you walk through the door and you are clearly not a local, but are welcomed. there is a menu and a specials board. The young waitress was very polite and a nice welcoming manner with her. we had a crab salad, ham egg and chips, chicken curry, and managed puddings afterwards. Though I am not sure how, as the portions were great. overall the food was tasty, well presented and imaginatively prepared. Ham, egg and chips that my daughter had, was lovely. Thick local ham and hand prepared chips. due to our great experience we booked for another night, and again a delightful meal was had, but more fish based this time. Though on this occasion I did not take the car, walked there, taxi back, and could enjoy the local ales more! I will definitely go back, perhaps fly from London and go there for dinner, extravagant but worth it, just to get out of London and have a great meal!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Excellent fish dishes and great service, waitress very knowlegable about meals and very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

We booked a table here after looking on the web for somewhere to eat on our first day due to It being my daughters birthday, booked a table in the bar area as dogs are allowed in here. Food was delicious all home cooked and plenty of it, booked again for later in the week and the amount of people they had to turn away due to being fully booked was unbelievable ! Food on our 2nd visit was of the same high standard. Hosts were also very accommodating when we asked if we could bring in a cake for my daughters birthday. Look forward to visiting again next year.