All reviewshot tubcould have been bettergreat dinnerthe noise levelgreat poola wonderful jobcomfy bedcaring stafffree breakfaststayed one nightwould stay againeasy accessclean roomsbiscuits and gravystarlitemotelpoolside
Reviewed September 12, 2012

The hotel was up to date and quiet. The continental breakfast was really a full breakfast buffet. The only down side was a bad smell outside that made its way indoors. The pool was nice but not very deep. We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed August 1, 2012

We needed a handicap room and the room was alright, but the location of the entertainment center made it difficult for a wheelchair to enter. The shower had a large hole in the floor that was covered with some kind of non-skid coating, but the hole was still there. Hot breakfast included was okay, but could have been better.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 19, 2012

We spent a night at this property, the 9th of July, 2012. We've been having unusually hot weather here, but after 4 hours, the room was still so hot I prayed for a window to open. When I contacted the front desk, I was told there was nothing wrong with the AC unit, that they would not move me to another room - maybe they were all that bad?

The employees were all sullen and indifferent, and the rooms were shabby and dirty around the edges. I wish I could say it was at least cheap - but at $94.00 a night, it was WAY overpriced. They should only rent these rooms by the hour, as that is the type of place it is...the one redeeming thing should have been the pool and hot tub - the pool was filthy and the hot tub was broken.

Never again

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank gramofone
Reviewed June 4, 2012

We stayed here with a large group. Our rooms were comfortable and very quiet. The breakfast had a lot of choices. Eggs, sausage, bisquits & gravy, hot & cold cereals & fruit. Coffee & juices also.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Fall of 2011 my family stayed at this hotel. My 4 year old grandson was walking up the steps to get to the 2nd floor and fell down the top stairwell which is about 4 ft. onto concrete. Ended up getting a concusion. The hotel did pay for his medical bills, but has not fixed the railing of the stairway. It was up to code but he still fell through. VERY dissapointed that they did not fix the railing. Will NOT ever go back there again. And I would advise anyone with children to do the same. Plus the pool was gross. It smelled and was cloudy.

Room Tip: If you have kids DON'T stay on the 2nd floor. There are no elevators don't take the steps on the northeast side of the hotel
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family