“Won't eat here again”
Review of Chen Garden

Chen Garden
Ranked #57 of 69 Restaurants in Fort Dodge
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Located at the Crossroads Mall. Chen Garden phone number is listed as 515-955-3886. http://www.shopsatcrossroads.com/stores.htm
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Service was terrible, food was not that fresh, and the staff is incompetent. I wish I would have read more of the reviews on here before going and wasting my time and money. Do yourself a favor and eat somewhere else.

1  Thank Luv2eat2014

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Food wasn't good. Looked dried out like it was sitting out for hours. Most of the foil pans had little food no one thought to replace them. Long story short I left.
C

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Stop here often when In town. Wife really likes the crab legs on weekends and I like the different shrimps. Very reasonable price. Used to go over to the casino for crap legs and were too soggy and the meat came out insmall pieces here the crab meat comes out in nice pieces.

Big variety of stir fries. Good place!!!

Reviewed December 5, 2013

- Restaurant is dimly lit, decorations are archaic, the food is buffet style and appeared to have been out for hours on end. There seems to be MSG in everything. Only positive appeared to be fairly fresh fruit but the rest of the food was scarey at best.If I had not been with others, would have left immediately. Afterwards, we discussed it and all felt it was not a place we would visit again.

Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

I went on a Thursday and the food looked old and tons of flies everywhere. The taste of the food was average, but I have definitely have had better. It is not worth the money you will spend. The hibachi is something to try. It is probably your above average feature, but other than that I am not coming back or not if I am paying ;)