“Yummy for the Tummy!!”

Mineral City Mill and Grill
Ranked #1 of 72 Restaurants in Fort Dodge
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: I think this place just opened. The food was great, it is the "most classy" place for "miles around", the decor is interesting, and the service was above average. The smoked pork chop was the best any of our group had ever eaten. The steak was average. Full bar with reasonable prices (a really good Long Island Iced Tea was $5.25). This was an unexpected gem in a small Iowa town not known for its food.
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We did NOT eat there this trip, but have several other trips! AND everything has always been yummy! I have had the chicken salad previously, and so has my husband!! It has become a favorite stop!!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Not bad place if it doesn't burn down again. Food sizes could be a little bigger for the price. More of a restaurant for the movers and shakers in town.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

This is one of our favorite restaurants in fort dodge. The have a great lunch menu, Luv the Asiago bake. Servers are friendly and attentive. Beer on tap is cold and fresh.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

They don't take reservations, so our large party put a bit of strain on them but they coped with us quite well. My steak was excellent, and everyone in our party was pleased.

Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

Started with the Sicilian rolls. Ah-yum! Marinara delicious. The had the sandwich with ham, turkey, pepperoni, provolone. Delicious. But I wish I had just gotten my side dish. American fries. Get these!! Similar to hash browns but filled with items of your choosing, I chose bacon and cheese. So filling. Taking half my meal home. Great stop!!