“great food”

Mineral City Mill and Grill
Ranked #1 of 68 Restaurants in Fort Dodge
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: I think this place just opened. The food was great, it is the "most classy" place for "miles around", the decor is interesting, and the service was above average. The smoked pork chop was the best any of our group had ever eaten. The steak was average. Full bar with reasonable prices (a really good Long Island Iced Tea was $5.25). This was an unexpected gem in a small Iowa town not known for its food.
Reviewed June 2, 2014

This is one of our favorite restaurants in fort dodge. The have a great lunch menu, Luv the Asiago bake. Servers are friendly and attentive. Beer on tap is cold and fresh.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

They don't take reservations, so our large party put a bit of strain on them but they coped with us quite well. My steak was excellent, and everyone in our party was pleased.

Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

Started with the Sicilian rolls. Ah-yum! Marinara delicious. The had the sandwich with ham, turkey, pepperoni, provolone. Delicious. But I wish I had just gotten my side dish. American fries. Get these!! Similar to hash browns but filled with items of your choosing, I chose bacon and cheese. So filling. Taking half my meal home. Great stop!!

Reviewed May 19, 2014

In Ft. Dodge for just two nights and couldnt figure out where to go for dinner. I was driving and saw applebees then saw this place and figured why not try a local reataurant. I could not be happier with that decision. Food was delicious, i had coconut chicken tender appetizer which is fantastic and for my meal i had some fried shrimp and pasta on the side. The shrimp were awesome, pasta was great. Everything came out hot and freah. The atmosphere of the restaurant is nice and cozy. The waitress was friendly and didnt stop too often which is great too. If youre reading reviews and on the edge of where to go, just come here you will not be dissapointed. Its so good, i may even come back tomorrow.

Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

Why is the display picture a restaurant in fire being put out by the FD? I have a friend doing an internship there and I am trying to help him find places to go when I ran across this review.