“I wish there was a Gardens in my town”
Review of The Gardens - CLOSED

The Gardens
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I ate at the Gardens on my first day visiting some friends and I ended up going back again before my visit was over. All the food I tried was very fresh and very tasty. The menu is appropriate for the size of the restaurant, which is a medium-small size, but still has a good variety and interesting variations on standard menu items. The staff was very friendly, even to my rowdy group of friends that were eating at the time.

Do your self a favor and visit!

There are newer reviews for The Gardens

Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

This new addition to the dining scene is a genuine winner. Open only during the lunch hours, it offers fairly creative sandwiches, wraps, salads, plus a daily soup and a few sweets to finish off a meal. The decor is an attractive, garden-like cafe, with indoor seating and seasonal outside seats too. The owner just came through town, and "never left." So glad he happened through!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Stopped by on Sunday Aug 18, not ever being in this town I drove around
the town square and this place had great curb appeal there was tables out
side for dining and the store front was so welcoming. I had a wonderful salad
fresh fresh fresh should be the second name for this place, the salad I had was
called Summer Squash Pappardelle so good. My wrap was great also is was
called Pear/Date Wrap. I would highly recommend this eatery and took
a cookie with me and they made me up a salad to go and wrapped it in
plastic to take with me. Thanks again for the service. Happy customer, Jane
I will come back, one other thing I take my hat off to the city it was so clean
and neat and tidy good looking community.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I had the pleasure of enjoying my first meal at the Gardens Seasonal Kitchen the other day. The first thing that I liked about the restaurant was the decor. It has a very charming atmosphere, and is extremely inviting. I was greeted at the door, seated right away, and my server was casual and friendly. I also really enjoyed the menu, it is simple, and fresh; but so many wonderful choices. The food was not only beautiful, but tasted just as good as it looked! This restaurant is an amazing addition to the Fairfield community!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

A great addition to the Fairfield square dining experience. The restaurant is quaint with a nice attentive server and friendly faces throughout. My son and I both had wraps and I included the vegetarian chili. Both came out fresh and delicious from the kitchen. The manager was delightful and we finished the meal with home-made cookies. A nice spot for a fresh and flavorful lunch!

1  Thank JDB b