“Beautiful Hotel”

AmericInn Hotel & Suites Fairfield
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Fairfield
Reviewed April 29, 2014

This hotel is new and beautiful. The staff was friendly. The rooms are super clean and quiet. After many hours of travel it was the perfect place for a great night sleep. Waking up to a hot yummy breakfast made it even better. My family and I were impressed with this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Pamala P, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Fairfield, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

Thanks for staying with us! So glad you enjoyed our hot homestyle breakfast. We home you come back soon and often!! Thank you for the review.

Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

The AmericInn in Fairfield, IA was wonderful! Friendly staff. This 2-year-old hotel looks BRAND NEW and has a couple of neat features. The shower stall layout is unique, and it allows you to take a shower, WITHOUT A SHOWER CURTAIN OR DOOR, and NOT get water all over the floor. I take the stairs as a habit, and not only were the stairwells wide and well-maintained, they have two special features: They are eco-friendly, with motion-sensitive lights that come on the moment you open the door or approach the next floor. They also have an INTERCOM on every floor in the stairwell so you can call for help should you or someone with you turn an ankle, slip and fall, or need any other assistance. In my 18 years of travel, I haven't seen that before. Nicely appointed, comfortable room added to my very pleasant experience. I recommend the AmericInn in Fairfield, IA!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for the great review. They are very important to us and people traveling in our area. We all take great pride in our hotel and hope to keep it as "new" as possible. We hope to see you again when traveling this way. Travel safely!

Reviewed April 16, 2014

I had a great experience here, from the start the girl at the front desk was beyond nice and very helpful. Then I walked into my room and it was clean and decorated really nice. The bed was so comfortable, and the room had everything I needed. I know I will be back to Fairfield, IA, and I will only stay at AmericInn!! Thank you for everything!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Thank so much for your review. I am really happy you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

Clean room- problem with the rate...many rates ran $20-30 cheaper -night. Ours was $30 more than Americinn 30 miles west! Management "Pam " unwilling to adjust corporate rate. Hummm?
Beds-pillows- property well maintained breakfast -usual!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Pamala P, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Fairfield, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2014

I am sorry you were not happy with the corporate rate you signed off on at check in. Rates will vary from property to property and location to location. Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5-star review. I really do appreciate your business and hope you will give us a try again in the future.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Very nice and clean. It is a two-year old property, but it seems brand new. The manager was very helpful and was interactive with our group. This hotel has a nice little lounge off the lobby. The prices were fair and it was quiet. Worth a libation before dinner.

Room Tip: Hard to find, few restaurants close by
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Pamala P, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Fairfield, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

Thanks for the nice review. It was not only a pleasure to have all of you stay with us but it was great fun! What a great bunch of people you all are. I hope we get to see you all again in the future. I hope you will stay in other AmericInn's during your travels. It's a great brand!

Pam Piltingsrud,GM

Reviewed March 18, 2014

The hotel was a great valur for the price. The location was right off of the highway and easy to get to . The rooms were clean and had everything needed. WAs ujnaware there was a pool so did not come prepared to use. Breakfast was very good.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

I am so glad you were able to stay with us and had a good experience. Thanks for the review, they are very important to us and others traveling in the area. My entire staff takes great pride in providing a comfortable, clean and friendly place for you and your family to stay. We hope we have the opportunity to have you stay with us again.

Pam Piltingsrud,GM

Reviewed March 8, 2014

I have never stayed at an AmericInn before, usually staying at Hampton Inns. Located on the South side of Fairfield, and out of the town center, so you have to take the car for restaurants etc. however this relatively new hotel is well appointed and has good facilities, at a good price. Free wifi and a reasonable breakfast included in the price, along the lines of Hampton Inn, Holiday Inn Express etc. Rooms are modern, well furnished and comfortable. All of the staff were very friendly and made me feel very welcome. Would definitely stay here again when next in the area and based on this experience would consider this chain where they are available.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Pamala P, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Fairfield, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

I am so glad you have discovered the AmericInn Hotel chain. You will find our locations all over the midwest and now expanding to other regions of the US. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We have a great staff and super clean rooms that we are all very proud of. We will look forward to your return visit.

Pam PIltingsrud, GM

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairfield
Best Western Fairfield Inn
#3 of 5 in Mount Pleasant
Hampton Inn Ottumwa
Hampton Inn Ottumwa
#1 of 7 in Ottumwa

Been to AmericInn Hotel & Suites Fairfield? Share your experiences!