“Amazing vegetetarian options!!”
Review of Revelations Cafe

Revelations Cafe
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Fairfield
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

My food was great!! I had a pizza that was a vegetarian Hawaiian pizza. It was good!!! So good!! The other vegetarian in my group had delicious food as well. Overall the food was awesome. The service was so so as another in my group got her order and it was wrong and they fixed it but did not seem thrilled. Once she got it it was good. So great food, cool little environment but service was not super...not terribly just meh.

There are newer reviews for Revelations Cafe

Reviewed June 4, 2013

My husband and I moved from Fairfield 9 months ago and yet when we walked in the person taking our order remembered just what we typically ordered...right down to the extra shot of espresso!! Revelations has great scones, coffee is consistent, and the service will keep you coming back.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I like that the food is all fresh and cooked right there. It also is a book store with interesting and unusual books.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Enjoyed two meals at Revelations on a visit to Fairfield. Staff were a so much fun to deal with. Food was great, and atmosphere was both fun and relaxing, with tons of books to browse, and a cute gift shop in the back. Great, organic meals, and soups were just delicious! Definitely would go back there again, if I make it back to Fairfield!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

A Fairfield Institution, its a used bookstore and cafe all in one. Great, tasty, healthy lunches and a great place to people watch/meet.