“Good for a nights rest.”

Quality Inn & Suites Eldridge On The Edge of Davenport Iowa
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Eldridge
Reviewed August 9, 2012

This was just an overnight stop, but the beds were very comfortable, and it was clean. It seemed very quiet, no traffic noise at all. All of the staff was efficient and friendly. Breakfast was very good, the eggs weren't all watery like they are some places. It was a good value.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank mmksoren
qisgeneralmanager, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Eldridge On The Edge of Davenport Iowa, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2012

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! The reason our eggs are not as watery as other hotels is that we use Fresh Eggs. We crack em every morning, so when we advertise HOT n FRESH Breakfast thats exactely what your going to get! We look forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed May 5, 2012

Wonderful place to stay...rooms were clean and beds were comfortable. Front desk staff was very helpful and efficient....breakfast was super deluxe with scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy as well as waffles and fresh fruit. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Julie S
Reviewed April 24, 2012

We travel through the Midwest to visit family and friends a few times a year, and are always sure to stay at the Quality Inn hotel. The staff is always courteous and the rooms are clean and comfy. I love the pillows! Our stay is always a week, and we love coming back to our room to beds made and fresh towels. We could stay at a place farther in the cities, but the price and quality of the rooms and service here make it well worth the few minutes extra drive.

Room Tip: I have been here several times, and no matter where I was at the facility, it was fine. I prefer to...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank TravelinFools2012
qisgeneralmanager, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Eldridge On The Edge of Davenport Iowa, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2012

I am very happy to hear that you have been enjoying your stays with us. We love having repeat guests and very much look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed April 10, 2012

First thing I noticed about this joke of a Quality Inn was the broken down car parked in front of the hotel. It had a flat tire and a big puddle of oil underneath it. It look as it had been sitting their for months. The manager Keith was at the front desk and acted put out that I was checking in, must have interrupted his favorite TV show. Another post mentioned the 2nd floor hallway smelling of stale smoke and the were correct but they forgot to mention the stairwell smelled of mold and urine. I had the unfortunate fate of staying for 3 weeks since I was in town working and things just went down hill from day one. My company booked 4 rooms through a discount agency so we were all treated like 3rd class. Rooms were not serviced on a daily basis and were told since we got a cheaper rate we were only entitled to once a week service. That changed when someone from my company called and complained and threatened to change hotels. Being a male I don't care if my room gets serviced every day so I left the DND sign out until Friday. All I got was my trash emptied and a few new towels. Should have known how lazy the house keeping staff was when I found a dirty sock in the corner from the previous guest. I change my sheets at home every week but I guess that was too much trouble for these lazy people. About 5 days into my stay the bathtub drain started running slow so I contacted Keith at the front desk and he said he would look into it. After the third day I asked for someone to look into my drain and the only response I got was "we put some drain cleaner down it" I brought my own tools and pulled a big wad of hair and gunk out. Now I could take a shower without wading in my own filth. Forget about any peaceful weekends, this place charges the locals to use their pool so all weekend long the pool is filled with screaming kids, running up and down the halls and playing on the elevator and just general kayos. I travel for a living and spend 150 plus nights a year in hotels and I have never been treated like this in over 8 years and I've stayed at some shady places. When I have a positive stay I give great reviews but that also goes for bad hotels and bad staff and this was a combination of both. If this place is going to treat the discount guests like dirt then they should not participate in the discount program. I hope I never have to go back to Iowa because the hospitality I was shown here was not good at all. I've been treated better in East L A. Don't go to the Quality right down the road (Hwy 62) either, they own this place too

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank richardq635

I am terribly sorry your stay with us was not up to your standards and ours. This is not the way our hotel operates.

Limited Service Housekeeping: This was negotiated with the 3rd party housing authority your company utilizes and was also approved by your company. The reasoning for doing service everyday was my call due to the fact that you and others in your group were unhappy. The reason for limiting housekeeping services for such low rates is so that the company saves money and we don't loose money. I just wanted to make a point that both companies were in agreement before signing on with our property.

Lazy Housekeepers: Our housekeepers are not lazy, but were on burn out. We were faced with a busier travel season hitting us before it usually does, and we were in the process of hiring new housekeepers to help take off the strain of the only 2 housekeepers we had during the time you were here. This is totally my fault for not being prepared for this kind of business, and when I drop the ball I will totally admit it.

I want to say that our hotel is now fully staffed and our service levels are back to where they are suppose to be and that is delivering a great guest experience.

I invite you to contact me during a time that you might be traveling back in the area, and I will be more then happy to work with you on a one night stay.

Again we do apologize for the lack of service that you experienced during your stay with us, and I can personally guarantee to other future guests that our service levels are back on track.

Reviewed February 9, 2012

We were traveling across county on Interstate 80 on our way back to South Dakota and have been staying at some of the worst hotels in the country. However, this Quality Inn was definitely a breath of fresh air. The rooms were extremely clean and had a clean, fresh smell-- not a perfumed smell from air fresheners. The beds were very comfortable- something that actually supported my back. The staff at check was amazing and very friendly. We were expecting just cereal at the breakfast, but when we came down in the morning there was scrambled eggs, bacon, waffles, rolls, danishes, ect.

We strongly reccomend this hotel if you are ever in this area and when we do this again next year we will most definitely be back.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MandDMathison
qisgeneralmanager, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Eldridge On The Edge of Davenport Iowa, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2012

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our property. I have printed your review and shared it with my team. Thank you so much for taking the time, to let us know how we preformed.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 16, 2012

We've stayed here multiple times because of convenience. Always disappointed. Had same room two weeks apart and the same trash and dirt was on the floor between night stand and bed that was there two weeks prior. Pulling back bed sheets revealed that sheets on one bed had not been cleaned--hair on top of sheet and a clothing tag in the bed. Smoke detector was loose and dangling from wires out of the ceiling. The bottom four inches of the shower curtain was black with mold. Elevator floor dirty and had loose tile. This hotel used to be cleaner, but quality seems to be going down.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JnT962
qisgeneralmanager, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Eldridge On The Edge of Davenport Iowa, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2012

I am terribly sorry to hear that your past stays with us, have not been to your enjoyment. I hear on a daily basis from guests, on how much they have enjoyed their stay, but when we don't hear the negative, we cant fix it.

I have spoken to my housekeeping staff, and supervisors about your concerns, and they were rectified immediately, including reinforcement training for the employee that cleaned your room during the times you were staying.

I do hope you return to our hotel, so you can see that our Quality is not going down. I need to hear guest feed back whether its negative or positive, so I can act on them and improve the hotel for future guests stays.

Reviewed December 29, 2011

Good little hotel. It is clean, good breakfast, friendly staff. It is a little far from Davenport. Would be great value for those passing through on I-80. Just an easy 3 miles off the interstate on a rural 4 lane highway.

• Stayed: December 2011
Also consider these accommodations in or near Eldridge
Hampton Inn Davenport
Hampton Inn Davenport
#1 of 26 in Davenport
Radisson Quad City Plaza Hotel
Comfort Inn & Suites Davenport

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Eldridge On The Edge of Davenport Iowa? Share your experiences!