Quality Inn & Suites Eldridge On The Edge of Davenport Iowa
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Eldridge
Belpre Ohio
“What a great value!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2011

We loved everything about this hotel! As we walked in we noticed such a clean fresh smell. Our room was pretty, the beds were comfy, everything so clean! The staff both evening and morning were friendly and helpful. Pool was nice and breakfast was very good. Not as many choices as some places we've been- but for a lot lower price we didn't expect even as much as we got- waffles, fruit, cereal, rolls. We would go out of our way to stay here again.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Lake Mills, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2011

We stayed at this hotel becauase of its vincinity to Interstate 80. The lawn and outside of the hotel was well kept so we went ahead and pulled in. Our check in process was great. We were checked in by the hotels manager, and really enjoyed the chocolate chip cookies they provide for their guests. We asked for a decent place to eat with a good price and was referred to the Rustic Ridge Golf Course that is at the end of the hotels lot. The food and service was very good.

We enjoyed our 1 night stay, as the beds were very comfortable, the linens were fresh, clean and crisp. The hotels hot breakfast was fantastic. I never seen so many offerings on a free hotel breakfast. We enjoyed our stay very much and will stay there again when visiting family in the Davenport area.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2011

With so many descent reviews I wonder what the deal is. I stayed here longer than I should have.
The good: I thought the female receptionist was wonderful and the pool was nice, place looked new however thats as good as this review gets. Almost forgot they are nice on the phone but who cares (hit with lots of misses on accommodating you when you get there)

The TERRIBLE: The other service there is substandard surprisingly inclusive of the so called manager ( simply put; not accommodating or is annoyed of guests request...anyhow I saw his card thinking he was just another moody/disgruntled receptionist). The refrigerator in my room stunk. The hallways smelled of smoke certain days, and Hardees next door is terrible (thats pretty much your exaggerated minutes from dining experience...may I remind you its secluded). Internet is slow and goes in and out at times, although its there and the breakfast is what ultimately sold me but it appears from my observation to be recycled from the day before. I was grossed out and needed to travel either to the golf course or literally miles away to an IHOP on 53rd. Needless to say I regret not researching a better place....ultimately service and location does this place in.....then again and I know its cliche.... you ultimately get what you pay for. Also....the Road sucks getting to this place at night.

Summary:My business associates stayed within the Quad Cities for the same price and were closer to all the restaurants, and local attractions. Call around people its only number 1 cuz its the only 1 in eldridge...I was duped by there overwhelming advertisements...I ended up swapping hotels half way through my stay and glad I did.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank RyanL1961
qisgeneralmanager, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Eldridge On The Edge of Davenport Iowa, responded to this review, June 3, 2011
We are sorry that you were unhappy with your stay. I would like to address some of the concerns in your review. The main reason you were upset was with our 800 number reservation center becuase they booked you in Eldridge and not In Davenport. You asked for a hotel on highway 61, that was close to Interstate 80, and that would be our hotel.

Our breakfast is not recycled and is made fresh daily. We do not use powders or liquid eggs, we use fresh eggs that we prepare in the morning and through out the breakfast hours to make sure they are fresh for our guests.

Our hotel has been a preimere hotel in the Quad City area for the 10 years sinces its opening with rave reviews from the majority of our guests. With being only 3 miles north of Davenport its a great hotel for a good nights sleep when people do not want to stay right in town.

The golf course dinning establishment is adjacent to the hotel, so there is really no travel involved except for a walk of one city block.

I have taken the concerns about the refrigerator in your room to my housekeeping staff, and can assure you that they are taking every step to make sure all the fridges in the hotel are properly maintained.

Our hotel does have only 6 smoking rooms, and if the smoke smell that sometimes lingers in that hallway bothers our guest they simply asked to be moved to another floor. Also if any of our guest are not happy at check in we do not make them stay here. If our guest come to us with a situation that is with in our control we fix the situation right away.

Thank you for your feed back, as this is the only way we can measure our services to our guests. Its al
Aberdeen, South Dakota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2011

I was traveling back to South Dakota with my 10 year old son, and noticed this hotel on the highway we were traveling on. I was very tired, and my son was hungry. We pulled into this Quality Inn around 6pm and went into the lobby. The young lady that was working, was very friendly and professional. I asked her about places to eat, as I did not know that this small town would have anything other then Hardee's. The young lady pointed out that there was a new restraunt right on the Golf Course that is next to the hotel, so we checked in, and went over there and I was amazed! Best steak I have ever had and it was only 13 bucks with some change for my meal. My son had chicken fingers and fries. The people at the golf course restraunt were very nice. We went back to the hotel and enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tub. After that we went up to our room, where I pulled down the bed sheets after having a past experience and the sheets were crisp, no wrinkles and were looking good! Our over all room was very clean, and I had a great nights sleep on there beds. I was also amazed at the free hot breakfast. They had a large selection and it was very good. I would strongly recomend staying at this hotel when ever you are in this area. When we come back through next year, I will be staying here again.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We love to hear feed back from our guest whether its negative or postive so we know if we need to make any changes in our services. Like many of our guest you received a great experience and I will be passing your review and comments on to my staff, and we would love to see you again soon!
Villa Park
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2011

First was told could enter in the door closest to our room, when I tried our key on that door it would not work. Walked all the way back to the front desk and the person who had told me ok before said "Oh yeah we have problems with that"

Whole second floor smells terrible with smoke smell in the hallway and permeates into the rooms.

Advertises fast internet but I had faster internet in the days of dial up internet

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Rock Island, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2011

Ok, full disclosure, we won an overnight stay at this motel in the Whirlpool Room. But, that is one of the cool things about this motel. They have a facebook page & now & then they run contests. I won it for my husband, so he could enjoy the whirlpool & jacuzzi. Well, I have to say it was wonderful! It was so relaxing. The rooms are very clean. The pool area was spotless. The room has wifi. Just liked everything to do with the room.

Now, breakfast. It was wonderful! Even had biscuits & gravy! Fruit. Eggs. Delicious.

Staff was friendly.

If I had a complaint it would be that there were softball & soccer tournaments going on & so there were a LOT of teenage girls. They weren't overly noisy, but when we tried to leave the next morning, they were laying all over the lobby floor. It seemed like it would have been better if they could have moved away from the front door area. We had to step over them. And, their coach was talking to them & we had to walk between her & them. Not a big deal, but just kind of weird.

Overall, it was a lovely stay. Thanks Keith & Quality Inn for a great place to stay.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
WHITE LAKE
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2011

The staff is friendly and attentive. The rooms are spacious and clean. Mine was an extended stay and the rates were better than most. This property offers all of the expected extra amenities; pool, hot tub, small gym, expanded continental breakfast, etc.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Eldridge
Quality Inn and Suites Davenport
Comfort Inn & Suites Davenport
BEST WESTERN Plus Steeplegate Inn
Baymont Inn & Suites Davenport
AmericInn Hotel & Suites DeWitt
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Davenport North

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Eldridge On The Edge of Davenport Iowa? Share your experiences!