“A must stop for Hwy 20 drivers”

Country Junction Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 23 Restaurants in Dyersville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cedar Falls, Iowa
“A must stop for Hwy 20 drivers”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We stopped here for dinner after visiting the nearby Field of Dreams. The service was excellent, as well as the food! It's country-style food, so if you're on a diet you might want to skip this one! We *had* to get pie, because it's that kind of restaurant and because it said something like "World's Best Pie" on the menu. The coconut cream pie was sky-high!

1 Thank Ruby F

C. Texas
“Great Find”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

We were at Field Of Dreams and stopped by for pie. We ended up eating a full meal. The pie was worth the stop but the broasted chicken was great.

1 Thank TagTexas
Davenport, Florida
“Good food!”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

The title says it all. Just good country food at reasonable prices. Never eat any place else when we are in town.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank nbuch4242
Tacoma, WA
“Could've, Should've”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

I think the Country Junction has the ability to be a very good restaurant, and according to many reviews, it most of the time is. However, the night I showed up, they had no interest in serving me. I walked in at 7:50pm hungry and looking forward to dinner. The sign on the door said they were open until 9pm and a check of the website confirms this but for whatever reason, they decided to close early that night and so, even though they sat me, I was rushed through the entire dinner process. The waitress practically stood over me while I looked over the menu and rushed the food right out to me. The Wisconsin Cheese soup arrived cold and the fries were hard. The best part of the meal were the biscuits that came with yummy apple butter. This is probably a good place to eat most nights, unfortunately it wasn't the night I decided to show up.

2 Thank County-Hunter
Los Angeles, California
“Delicious comfort food”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

We stopped by here and we were so glad we did! We were greeted warmly and seated immediately. Our server, Mary Ann, was prompt with some much needed ice water and a great smile on her face! We enjoyed a wonderful meal and a relaxing atmosphere. We had noticed the pies when we had come in and so at the end of the meal Mary Ann asked us if we would like pie and before she finished her sentence we had all said "of course". Come to find out when they say "homemade" they mean it. The ladies who make their pies (daily) have been doing so for 20 years! We received the pie, I had apple, which was warm and tasted like my grandmother had just served it from the oven. The others in the party had banana cream and strawberry...all top notch. So, if you are in the area and need a friendly, comfortable and delicious place..stop by Country Junction. Also, take time to read the history of the building. It is amazing how many things had been reclaimed and reused from the local area...makes for great reading. This is located just outside the restrooms!

1 Thank Karen J