Villa Marina Lodge
$75
$100
Hotel Villa Romana(Pedasi)(Great Value!)
$79
Hotel Cubita(Chitre)
$100
Hotel Piamonte(Las Tablas)
  • Restaurant
Eco Venao(Playa Venao)
  • Beachfront
All reviewssmall hotelbreakfast was includednice breakfastgreat boutiquestayed one nightthe air conditioningother hotelsswimming poolpedasipanamaoceanbeachmaintenancedevelopmentvenaosurfersparrots
Reviewed January 2, 2014

My family and I have stayed at various hotels in Pedasi and the surrounding area, and Villa Marina is one of our favorites. The hotel is ideally located right on the beach at Playa Venao. It is at the East end of the beach, about 500 yards away from the popular surfing area, so it is much quieter than the center of the beach. If you are a surfer, you just have to walk down the beach to get to the better surf area. Otherwise, the pool at Villa Marina is like heaven on earth, all natural slate rock gives it a unique reef-like look and feel, and the dining is a total gourmet experience. The rooms are very comfortable, spacious, and clean with everything you could possibly need. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone considering going to Playa Venao or Pedasi.

Room Tip: All the rooms are really nice.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 11, 2013

A great find - our first time. We joined my brother and his wife who have been there many times. A nicely kept secret. The pictures do not completely portray the great setting, all rooms face the water, and the pool does too. All meals are taken facing the ocean as well. The staff is incredibly nice and accommodating and while the rooms could use a little maintenance, they were functional, safe, large, and secure. The meals were tasty and well priced. I would definitely go there again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank jckeys
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Villa Marina is great for couples!! I went with my wife, sadly just one night. This is a peace and quiet perfect for relaxing and enjoying nature. The swimming pool is great, very refreshing. It has full view of the beach. This beach is public but it seems as it's private. The tv room is big and spacious, big plasma or similar. We enjoyed dinner, the cook is very talented!! The attention from the staff was just perfect. I understand that this kind of places are expensive but my opinion that it is highly overpriced. The rooms are not what you expect from a 200.00 per night. The bed was a king but it squeegeed each time we moved, the tv is very old, with the prices we have nowadays it is affordable to buy at least a plasma tv, the bathroom needs some work, I agree with the rate, just try to work on some remodelation and updates on the rooms. Overall a very nice place an I highly recommend it!!

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed July 20, 2012

The setting is wonderful, the pool and the beach right in front of you.
I found some of the staff, to be hmmm not unfriendly, but uninterested possible a better way to put it. The rooms are basic for the price, the food even worse than basic and expensive. I wouldn't stay there again.
It should be wonderful, but they lost it some place along the way.

Room Tip: Best tip I can give you, is stay away
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 12, 2012

We stayed one night at this hotel which is located very close to Playa Venao beach. The hotel needed a good cleaning both around the grounds and the pool. When we arrived we had confirmed a king size bed but were offered two single beds in a very tiny room. After much discussion a more appropriate room was found, however, there was no direction provided by the staff for use of the AC, in-room safe, breakfast times, pool towels, wifi, etc. The pool was full of leaves from an overhanging tree but no attempt was made by staff over our stay to clean the area around the pool or the pool itself which is unfortunate as the grounds are very beautiful. The high light was the breakfast which was included. It was served by a very friendly staff member and the food provided was very good. The free wifi only works near the main office area. For the room price we expected a more pleasant stay.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple