“Fantastic”

The Brickmakers
Ranked #2 of 4 Restaurants in Horsford
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: This is a friendly pub and restaurant serving fresh homemade food and Thai food. Local real ales and a good selection of other beers, wines and spirits. We also have a lovely beer garden where we serve bar snacks and basket food. A pool table, darts board free WiFi and plenty of free parking.
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I have been to the Horsford Brickmakers for food quite a lot now and have also been there just to have a drink.
The food is amazing!! Would tell anyone to go there! I have my steak blue and I wont eat it if its anymore cooked than that, and everytime it has been spot on!! Amazing!!!
The landlord and landlady are lovely and always make you feel welcome.
We had a table booked for 20 there the other weekend and all food came out at the same time, all hot and all amazing!
Brilliant place to eat! And will be going back again very soon.

2  Thank louiseanne19

Reviewed March 4, 2013

We booked for a table of 20 family members, for my daughters 18th Birthday celibrations, the day after her big night out!!!! The food was fatastic, we chose the sunday lunch carvery, to keep all happy, but to be honest, to give this the lable of carvery is madness! " IT's top 5* food, which you would pay at least 5x more at other local restaurants. JUST because of the quality and fantastic service. THIS FOOD IS TOO SUPERIOUR, "To actually be labled Carvery, its top notch 5*, Fresh locally sorced vegetables, cooked to perfection. Well the meat, just fantastic, again from a very local well know butcher of 1st class meat, so tasty and lean, juicy, and cooked to perfection. To be honest i actually think this is the BEST MEAL TO BE HAD IN NORFOLK, and beleive me i am so fussy. The restaurant has fresh clean table cloths ( a rarety now good quality napkins) Its a treat to sit at a table with a crisp clean cloth, and not just another bar/pub chain table. The staff were so attentive, so polite. Nothing was too much trouble, not that we had to ask as they were there first, they even let us put up 18th Birthday dacorations, banners, balloons and more. And JUST WHAT A SURPRZE THEY BAKED A FANTASTIC BIRTHDAY CAKE FOR ALL OF US, A BEAUTIFUL CAKE, CANDLES, DECORATED, AND SANG HAPPY BIRTHDAY. WOW 5* ALL THE WAY. They are clearly capable of catering for larger parties and small, with all the finer details covered. They also do a full Endlish and Thia menu , i have not tried this YET, but excited to try. I just cant explain enough in words, JUST GO AND TRY YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPOINTED. Booking ahead advisiable and soon i think essential.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

We weren't sure what to expect but we were certainly not disappointed. The food was excellent and very good value and we must try the Thai food one day. The hostess was attentive with a very pleasant manner, could not fault the service or the food. The only downside was the dining room as it needs some tlc but don't let this distract you from enjoying a very enjoyable experience.

Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

My wife wanted to eat here because she had heard good things about the food from her friends. I had never heard of the pub before but have to say we are glad we tried it. I had the pork ribs and my wife the sea bass. Both dishes were really nice and presented well. I couldn't eat a dessert as I was full but my wife did have the cheese cake. That was good also. All homemade and cooked to perfection. Our bill came to £32.30 including drinks so not a rip off like some other pubs in the area. We are going back again to try the Thai food they have to offer.

1  Thank Kramsekwah