“Great time for all.”

Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Wide selection of drinks, knowledgeable and friendly staff, and nice atmosphere for young and old. Don't miss this bar when visiting Dubuque.

There are newer reviews for Lot One

Reviewed June 25, 2014

not only is this one of the best bars to hang out in Dubuque but come earlier in the day and eat lunch they have amazing lunch specials and even great deals on burger baskets certain days of the week. where else can you get a whole meal for under $5 freshly made

1  Thank DaniBB043
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Good food, service and great value.
Happy hour for 8 people with 3 appetizers was under $100. Our hour was more like 3 so most everyone, except drivers, had 3 drinks. Had thought about returning for dinner one night since the food reviews were good but just didn't have time.

Reviewed May 22, 2014

We had late night drinks here. I love the decor. We headed back Sunday for brunch. Food was very good. Parking on street.

Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

Really love this place. I tend to come a few times a year if able to pending my schedule. I love it that they have 25 beers on tap, note talk about a hard time to decide what to get. The last time I went in I knew I wanted to try something different and the bartender was helpful and very knowledgeable about the beers and helped me find a great beer to get.

Been to Lot One? Share your experiences!