All reviews parking garage walking distance room was clean nice lobby shuttle service pool and hot tub looked nice two nights free breakfast stayed for one night front desk staff room key pool area mississippi river minute drive would stay again easy access
Selected filters
Reviewed December 24, 2018

Nice hotel with good services. Near to the downtown and restaurants are nearby. Walkable way to the Casino if want to go by walk. Front desk guys are very friendly and the restaurant at the downstairs good. The omelet was yummy in taste.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Holiday I, General Manager at Holiday Inn Dubuque, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2018

Thanks for the kind words. Our downtown location is one of our best assets. I am happy you got to explore around the hotel and try our restaurant. I hope to see you soon.

Reviewed December 7, 2018 via mobile

I went there 3 nights for work. I went there before.
Good service, nice people.
Clean room, confortable bed.
I had to ask to get free bottle of water.
Easy to use Wifi.
Free parking
Free breakfast
Near downtown Dubuque
I will go back.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Holiday I, General Manager at Holiday Inn Dubuque, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2018

Thanks for your kind words. I am sorry about the water, but I am glad to hear so much positive. See you on the next trip.

Reviewed November 11, 2018 via mobile

Holiday Inn always delivers a clean comfortable facility. Very spacious lobby. Very polite and friendly staff. Comfortable rooms and bed. A bit of a noisy location by railroad tracks. Weird bathtub, very narrow and feels like you are standing in a hole. Just odd. We did not try bar or restaurant.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Holiday I, General Manager at Holiday Inn Dubuque, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2018

I am pleased on how well the staff treated you. Also happy that you enjoyed our new beds. I hope on the next visit you can stop in and have a drink at our bar.

Reviewed November 6, 2018

Hotel is clean and updated. In close walking distance to all the fun spots in downtown Dubuque. Really good breakfast buffet was included in our stay and the wait staff were helpful and friendly. This was our second stay here and we will definitely stay again!

Date of stay: October 2018
Holiday I, General Manager at Holiday Inn Dubuque, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2018

I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. The breakfast included rate is the best value we offer. I hope you are back for a third visit soon.

Reviewed November 6, 2018

Spent the night there due to we were gambling. Rooms are clean- Breakfast is good-little pricey. Overall -very welcoming place. prices can be little high- need to offer better discounts and incentives.

Date of stay: October 2018

The hotel does have a great location in regards to the casino. On the next visit book the breakfast included rate, this really does create a better value.