Hampton Inn Dubuque
$96
HolidayInn.com
$119
GardenInn.com
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Dubuque(Dubuque)(Great Value!)
$63
$130
$75
$88
Travelocity
Fairfield Inn Dubuque(Dubuque)
$94
All reviewscomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areashopping and restaurantsroom was cleanwould stay here againstaff was friendlyother hotelshot tubfront desk stafffresh fruitnice hotelwafflesgreat place to staystayed one nightfamily reunionconvenient locationget away
Reviewed September 3, 2014

Great hotel with very comfortable beds. Close to all the attractions. Great staff. We will be back. Continental breakfast had lots of choices. 55" smart TV in the lobby linked to all the attractions Dubuque has to offer.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed September 1, 2014

We were planning a last minute trip to see Galena Il and could not find an hotel for that weekend. We read a review about the Hampton Inn in nearby Dubuque ( just 20 min away) and booked a room there. Great choice. The room was quiet and very clean. Front desk was very helpful. Breakfast was a more than we expected. All around a perfect place to stay. Movies and shopping and restaurants nearby. Price was also inline.

Room Tip: Second floor even numbered rooms will face the back
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed August 26, 2014

Never did I think I would do a get-away weekend to Dubuque, Iowa but the trip proved to be wonderful. The first hotel I booked proved to be inadequate as their wi-fi wasn't working. Something we all need these days so I drove a couple blocks to the Hampton Inn. The man at the desk was the BEST. His name tag merely said Dave but he was truly a font of information about the area and his directions were easy to follow so I saw much of the city without any difficulty. The hotel was also virtually perfect. The room was cool despite the outside temperature and breakfast exceeded the normal Hampton level. If I ever go to Dubuque again, you can rest assure I will stay at the Hampton.

Room Tip: The side facing the back is best.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed August 24, 2014

My two friends and I stayed here for two nights and found VERY friendly, helpful staff, a delicious buffet for breakfast (ham was excellent, so was coffee ), a clean pool, very clean room, and close proximity to a movie theater and some wacky little shops across Dodge St. The ONLY thing I wished for was a mini fridge for our leftovers from dining out. Otherwise, a great bargain.

Room Tip: The third floor is the top, so you will not hear people walking above you.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 24, 2014

OMG!! The guys that checked us in were funny n amusing as heck!!! Rooms were very clean, pool was awesome temperature- they even accompany handicapped people with aqua lifts which really impressed me...they truly care about their guests. Breakfast was amazing n they were located in a great area surrounding restaurants and shopping malls. Beautiful scenery. Best hotel we've stayed at in a while.

Room Tip: Choose Room 220- right next to elevator, ice and vending machine.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple