“Over Priced”

Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Dubuque
Eau Claire, United States
“Over Priced”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

I've been in Hamptons before. This one is not up to par. Over priced for what you got, Are you kidding me you want me to write more on a poor experience? I've been in Hamptons before. This one is not up to par. Over priced for what you got, Are you kidding me you want me to write more on a poor experience? I've been in Hamptons before. This one is not up to par. Over priced for what you got, Are you kidding me you want me to write more on a poor experience? I've been in Hamptons before. This one is not up to par. Over priced for what you got, Are you kidding me you want me to write more on a poor experience? I've been in Hamptons before. This one is not up to par. Over priced for what you got, Are you kidding me you want me to write more on a poor experience? I've been in Hamptons before. This one is not up to par. Over priced for what you got, Are you kidding me you want me to write more on a poor experience?

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Thomas L

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Des Moines, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

The room was clean, the rest of the hotel was clean, and the staff was friendly! I would stay at this hotel again as it met all my expectations. The pool was like bath water which made my morning swim amazing!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Kuwait City
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel on a number of occasions and would definitely recommend it.

Spotlessly clean, professional front desk service and a very nice pool and hot-tub. On the one occasion I have had an issue when staying here - volume on the TV, the issue was resolved successfully within 10 minutes.

The complimentary free breakfast is also good quality and plentiful - not just your very basic continental buffet as at many hotels.

If considering staying in the area, this deserves a first look.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank PatrickJones
Glendale, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

Our stay was wonderful at the Hampton Inn. Overall the room was clean and the bed was comfy, breakfast was good and the staff was friendly. The pool/hot tub area was clean and really enjoyed the hot tub since I pulled my back on this trip. :( We are sure to stay again while visiting family who live in the area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

Stayed in this hotel last Saturday evening...while checking in saw that there was a wedding party staying. Our room was on the top floor...DID NOT HEAR ANY NOISE DURING THE NIGHT. Great room, clean..all good. Nice staff, good breakfast with nice lobby. Wifi worked. Recommend highly. Best stay in DBQ.

Room Tip: Reserve room early
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jim N
Maplewood, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

Very clean and comfortable room. All of the bedding was washed not just the sheets. The breakfast has a wide variety to choose from and the food was decent. I Would recommend this hotel to all of my friends and family and will stay there in the future The hotel was close to the things we wanted to see and do.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

1 Thank Maryann F
Marathon, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

We do not usually stay in Hampton hotels. This was our first time and we were so happy with the comfort of the beds. We slept great! The hotel was very quiet. Staff was friendly. It was a bit pricey for what we like to spend but decided the beds made up for the price.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple