“All I expected”

Hilton Garden Inn Dubuque Downtown
Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Dubuque
“All I expected”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2011

I stayed on Wednesday the 23rd and thoroughly enjoyed it. Under one roof is a clean, modern inn complete with a business center, pool, workout room, Houlihans restaurant and Mystique casino. Talk about plenty to do ...

If you are in the tri-state area do yourself a favor and stay at the HGI! The GM, Ken Haugen, will ensure you enjoy your visit.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled solo
dubuquehilton, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dubuque Downtown, responded to this review, March 3, 2011
Thank you for the review! I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay and used our business center, pool, ect. I will let the Housekeeping Department know of their superb work in keeping the Hilton Garden Inn in top shape! Thanks again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2011

Close to great entertainment, shopping and attractions
Great staff

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2011

I always Stay at the Hilton Garden When we come to town, Every one Is so nice and helpful. Never had a bad experence.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
KenHaugen1, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dubuque Downtown, responded to this review, March 1, 2011
Thank-you for your comments regarding our hotel! We apprieciate your loyalty and look forward to seeing you soon!

Bradenton, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2011

The Hilton Garden Inn in Dubuque, IA, is one of the best hotels I have ever had the opportunity to stay at. The hotel was very comfortable and exceptionally clean. The staff was welcoming and willing to do what ever they could to make my stay there the best it could be. I would recommend this hotel to everyone who appreciates great service.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank eestef71
Wow! Thank-you for the kind words! I will share them with my staff and we certainly look forward to seeing you soon!

Hazel Green, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2011

My family and I stayed at The Hilton Garden Inn in Dubuque IA. This hotel was a great choice to stay at. The hotel was very clean and the staff was extremely friendly and greeted us every time we walked past the front desk. Our kids played in the pool area for hours.

The hotel is right next to a casino and the Mississippi River. There are walking trails leading from the hotel all along the river. I can't wait to go back this summer with my husband to walk the trails and visit the casino for a show.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
Thank-you for your review of our hotel. We strive each and everyday to provide service and an outstanding product for our guests. We look forward to seeing you soon, if you need any help with our future booking, please call me personally!

Thanks again,

York, Pa.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2011

As a frequent business traveler to Dubuque, I find the Hilton Garden Inn more than satisfies my needs. Their quest rooms are well appointed, very comfortable, exceptionally quiet and spotless in cleanliness and appearance. Every staff member I encounter is professional, friendly and extremely helpful. They greet you on a first name basis, making you feel welcome. There is an obvious desire to ensure you’re thoroughly comfortable during your stay. I have also used their meeting facilities on several occasions. The meeting facilities are configured very well for groups of varying sizes. Here again, the hotel staff is very focused on your needs, making sure everything works well for your business meeting. The food service available in the lobby grill and the attached restaurant is excellent, fairly priced and highly convenient. I intend to use the Hilton Garden Inn whenever I am in Dubuque. Whether in Dubuque or, in other cities I travel for business or pleasure, I find the Hilton family of hotels provides excellent value and terrific service. I highly recommend Hilton Garden Inn for your travel needs.

Dave S.
President of a business consulting firm.

Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2011

Our experience was wonderful. Very easy check in and friendly front desk people.
Our room was immaculate and well appointed

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
dubuquehilton, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dubuque Downtown, responded to this review, March 1, 2011
Thank you for your review and I am glad to see that you had a nice stay with us!
Thanks again!