Hilton Garden Inn Dubuque Downtown
$120
$130
$114
$104
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Dubuque(Dubuque)(Great Value!)
$63
$75
$88
$79
$77
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsdog trackhoulihan's restaurantattached casinogreyhound trackmade to order breakfastnice hotelfire pitgreat place to stayroom was cleancontinental breakfastconvenient locationmississippi riverwould stay here againvery nice stayget awaystaff was friendlyhot tub
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Very nice hotel. We had a very rested time there. We rode our Harleys and were a little tired and the hotel was very quiet and the guests were all very nice. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We also liked the fact that Houlihans was attached to the hotel. Very convenient. Only negative thing would be there was no free continental breakfast included with the room. That was extra.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
KenHaugen1, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dubuque Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2013

Thank-you for taking the time to compliment our property! I will share your compliments with our staff, we certainly look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

This hotel isn't new but it sure feels like it. Very clean, fresh, comfortable and the staff is fabulous. There is a nice courtyard with table for those who smoke and the best part is, it's connect to the Mystique casino! The only issue I have is the price of the breakfast. $17 with tip is pricey for breakfast unless you eat everything available. There should be less expensive options.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
KenHaugen, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dubuque Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Thank-you for the compliments of our hotel! We do have an outstanding property, with amenities for everyone! Gaming, restaurants and just simply to relax. I will share your compliments with my staff and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

I have stayed at the Dubuque Hilton Garden Inn twice and each time I have enjoyed my stay. It is a safe, secure and clean place to stay. It is close to where I need to go and is easily accessable. I would recommend that hotel as a great place to stay!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
KenHaugen1, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dubuque Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2013

Thank-you for the compliments regarding our property! I certainly will share with my team, and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I had stopped going to Garden Inn's because of a bad experience. However, this one changed my mind and I will once again be stopping at Garden Inns. The staff, extremely helpful, the check-in and out , a breeze. The property itself , clean, nice, very comfortable. The property is part of a complex contected to a Dog track and casino. The dog track was fun, the casino smoke filled and lousy. But for a great stay in Dubuque I would highly recommend this location and property. I certainly will return.

Room Tip: we were located on the first floor and could listen to the dogs racing by w=if we wished.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
KenHaugen1, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dubuque Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Thank you for the compliments regarding our property! I will certainly share with my staff! We do offer excellent amenities, casino, dog track, walking trails, restaurants, pool and patio. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

I can't say enough how nice this hotel is! I am definately coming back here again! The service from the front desk was exceptional and the cleanliness of the rooms were better than I had at my home! I highly recommend anyone to visit this hotel. Beyond incredible!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
KenHaugen1, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dubuque Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Thank-you for your compliments regarding my hotel! I certainly will share with my staff and look forward to seeing you soon!