“Great Chicago style food”
Review of Dawgs

Dawgs
Ranked #90 of 210 Restaurants in Dubuque
Reviewed August 31, 2014

Great Italian beef and Chicago dogs. Simple menu, you are not overwhelmed with choices, but everything I have tried is excellent! The owner is also very friendly!

There are newer reviews for Dawgs

Reviewed April 21, 2014

After a late night at the casino we needed something, there it was, a tiny little stand, drove up, nice reception, quick, price not bad for the size of order, went back to the hotel, we loved them!!

Reviewed December 7, 2013

Been to this tiny little shop several times, and never had a hot dog yet. I always have the chili cheese tamale, and I like it so much, I have yet to try a hot dog there. They'll deliver downtown, and they have every bumper sticker Northern Sun sells posted in the entryway (and if you know how liberal Northern Sun is, you can see why that is so funny!) Absolutely worth a couple minutes standing in the cold to pick up your dawg.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Bun was stale and gravy tasted like it was not home made. Decent size with a lot of meat though. I have not tried the dogs though and have heard those are good so will give this place another try at another time but first impression was not great.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Ok, so I like dogs. As do many people. So, when I first saw an ad for Dawg's I put it on my to-do list. I stopped for the 1st time and was assisted by the 2 gentlemen who are the dogmasters.
Top of the list was CHICAGO Dog and it was great. Too big for a second but with ttheir SPECIAL fries it was filling and I am ready to return.
NOT big, just awesome.