“Nice lunch, nice service, bit out of the way location.”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #92 of 210 Restaurants in Dubuque
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Apparently, from the reviews this restaurant has it's ups and downs! I've been there several times and always been pleased. Found servers helpful, food tasty, and good parking. On the "not so up" side, I have heard folks complain about their food, unfortunately I couldn't tell what the problem was, but the mistake was corrected with a smile and an apology. The place is packed at noon and dinner times, so everything must be on track majority of the time. I'd have no problem going back and intend to do so.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

It was nice to go to a different Applebee's and this one had a few different menu choices than ones in Minnesota. We went here twice, once for dinner and then half priced apps. We were ecstatic to find ALL the apps were now part of the deal!
I have no complaints!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Son & I both had the steaks in the 2/$20 deal. The appetizer of Onion rings was great, large size & good taste. I should have stopped there. Neither of our steaks were cooked to our order, I wanted well done and it was still pink inside. We both had the mixed vegetables with the meal. They were broccoli, zucchini and small carrots. They were pretty much tasteless & rather cold. Just some frozen veges right out of the bag. The garlic mashed potatoes were the worst. They tasted of rancid butter. Couldn't get the taste out of my mouth after the first forkful. Told the waitress, she said they would 'check them'. The manager offered us some other potatoe, we declined. Then the waitress gave us the wrong bill and disappeared. Had to call the manager over again to get the correct bill. I don't go out to eat too often, only when out of town. But won't be visiting Applebees again .

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Good food, friendly people, but do not care for the remodel that was done. The surroundings not as nice as it was in the past.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

You can't order a bad meal at Applebee's. Sometimes I'm in the mood for a salad, sometimes I want a larger meal, sometimes I want a drink to accompany my meal and sometimes I go with just water. Whatever you choose, you will be happy when you leave.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!