“Excellent service, great food -- can't wait to go back!”
Review of Olive Garden

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 8, 2010

My husband and I enjoyed dinner at the Olive Garden on a Friday evening. The restaurant was packed, but we had a minimal wait to be seated and experienced excellent service the entire evening! Our server was very prompt in taking our drink and food orders, and he ensured that our glasses were always full! Additionally, we never had to ask for more breadsticks, as we were provided with fresh ones straight from the oven several times! The food was fantastic, though we were unable to do dessert because we had such filling helpings of our main dish! Overall, it was a great experience, and we both are looking forward to our next visit.

Reviewed September 13, 2010

Had the chicken Marsella and split it with my Husband and there was enough food, but it is just ordinary in flavor. The salad was great and the bread sticks, but I think the food is too processed. It is made ahead and frozen and thawed and it is just not worthy of enthusiasm. It was also very expensive for a lunch menu over $16.00. I don't think it was worth. The wait staff was very good however and did all they could to provide what we needed.

Reviewed August 2, 2010

As an early birthday dinner, my daughter and I went here. My daughter tried a new, limited time only, dish and didn't care for it. She couldn't eat it, so was quickly offered another entree. The manager was outstanding!! The service was excellent. I ordered my usual and it was delicious. The manager even took time to chat about our visit to Dubuque and presented me a gift card when we departed. It was the highlight of our trip and I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Reviewed April 25, 2010

The fact that it is one of my teenage son's favorites.. means I may have to revisit... But I'm tired of paying $15 for mediocre, pre packaged warmed over entrees, and being badgered to buy cheap (in quality, not price) wines, that can only be described as swill.
Sure the soup and salad's not a bad deal, I had the misfortune to try the steak fonduta, while the pieces of meat were fine- the pasta was akin to some stodge that a student on a budget would whip up on a hotplate. Garbage. I think the Olive grden, like its sister- Red Lobster...have slipped rapidly. The service and the place are fine- my beef is with the value (or lack of)

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook