“My mother even loved it!”

Ichiban Hibachi Steakhouse & Sushi
Ranked #14 of 210 Restaurants in Dubuque
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Mom got the Shrimp Tempura Bento Box. She could not believe how much food she got and ate almost all of it.
I ordered two appetizers and loved them both. The Goyza was delicious. The two sushi rolls I ordered were presented beautifully and very delicious.
Will be going back the next time I am home.

1  Thank LynnieChampaign_Il

Reviewed March 23, 2014

We have been to the Hibachi side several times. It food gets better each visit and it was great on the first visit. The cooks have great showmanship skills and put on a great show!

1  Thank Katen D
Reviewed March 15, 2014

We always go for sushi, but the hibachi side looks interesting. They have a huge sushi menu and we are working our way through it. Don't know how authentic the signature rolls are but everyone we have tried have been excellent.

Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

This place is in a perfect location. It is close to the mall and only a few minutes from downtown. The service was quick and pleasant. If you like squid I highly recommend their squid salad. It was some of the best I have even eaten. Will return to this place!

1  Thank JonathanM6
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Ichiban provides a large menu of not only sushi, but also hibachi foods. Sushi is fresh, beautifully presented, and tastes amazing. I honestly forget that I'm in the mid-west when eating at Ichiban. Hibachi chefs are wonderful, and interact with diners all while putting on a fantastic show. Would recommend to call ahead and make reservations if planning on having hibachi. Fantastic service!