“Closed the door! ”

Connie Jo's Place
Cuisines: American
“Closed the door! ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

They are now closed! The building is up for sale. I never got to eat here and I am from dubuque. I have always wondered what the food was like.

dubuque, iowa
“Love their breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

Try to stop here for breakfast as much as I can. Their bacon and egg special is always prepared to perfection and the waitstaff is attentive and always courteous. While there are many good breakfast places in Dubuque, this one is still the best. Quick service, pleasant atmosphere and reasonable prices.

• Visited July 2013
Dubuque, Iowa
“Great breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

They make a great breakfast! We order in every other Friday and the food is always hot & delicious. I have had several items off of the menu and all have been great. They have not once messed up my order either. My personal favorite is the breakfast wrap, with bacon & cheddar. Just writing this is making me hungry!

• Visited June 2013
dubuque
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“rude. poor customer service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

Don't go unless you want a two-hour wait and a rude server. They had a large party but seated us. It took almost an hour to get menus and coffee. I'm diabetic and asked for milk while we waited, and the waitress never brought it and then got very snippy when I asked for a third time. We ended up leaving after almost two hours because we still hadn't been served.

• Visited December 2012
“Real home cooked breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

Great food and home cooking, what more could you ask for? How about really nice people - hey, it is Dubuque after all!