“Awesome way to tour! ”
Review of Tour Dubuque

Tour Dubuque
Ranked #7 of 10 Tours in Dubuque
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

I was the only person on my tour. Leo was very patient teaching me how to drive. He was very considerate of my nervousness and needs throughout the tour. He had a great understanding of the history of the area. I learned so much! After the tour, I went back to some places to learn more about them and get pictures. Beautiful city and great tour!

There are newer reviews for Tour Dubuque

Reviewed May 15, 2014

My husband and I were in Dubuque for our son's college graduation. We had some time and decided to take a Trikke Tour of Dubuque. Had never before been on a trikke and I was a little nervous about how I was going to handle it! But it was pretty easy to ride!! Leo starts the trip with a training session and we both picked it up easily.
The tour itself was informative and fun. We went all around the historic downtown area, the beautiful river walk, and the museum and casino areas. It really helped us to know how to get around and where other things were that we wanted to see. The architectural portion of the tour showed us many different styles of homes that were built in the early days of Dubuque. We learned about churches built there and many other sites.
I would recommend this tour to anyone who has just a little bit of adventure in them. It's an easy way to see a lot quickly and become better informed about the area. After the tour we ended up going to see the museum and also visited the river walk again. We didn't have a lot of time in Dubuque or we would have spent more time exploring the downtown area.
Try it! I think you will like it :)

Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

This was such a fun adventure! The three of us, all above the age of 60, presented ourselves to Leo, the owner of this unique establishment. He couldn't have been more patient. He gave us a great tutorial on the electric Trikke and off we went with nary a mishap between us. What a great way to see Dubuque and soak up the history of this Masterpiece on the Mississippi. Don't miss out on a chance to experience the city from a completely different perspective. Leo makes it fun and interesting.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Leo was so helpful with our group of 8 (ages 60 and up) showed us how to ride Trikke and gave an exceptional tour of Dubuque. His knowledge of the history of Dubuque was excellent and he was so much fun to be with. We were a bit clumsy at first on Trikke and he showed us how to ride, it was the highlight of my trip. I recommend it for all ages for a fun afternoon. The historical tour was great but I'm going to bring my grandchildren back for a fun tour. Leo can arrange specifications for your group's needs.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

We met the owner at Ichiban Japanese restaurant last night.
His concept and execution is very exciting.
It is wonderful to see a home grown business like this.
We will be bringing our friends from California when they come.
It is a "Gotta Do" kinda thing.

IHG,
Rube

Been to Tour Dubuque? Share your experiences!