1,859 results
All reviews water park tony romas mississippi river year olds spring break older kids package deal a lot of fun convention center get away diamond jo casino hotel restaurant the room was nice parking lot slides arcade museum
Reviewed October 26, 2017

I have been here several times for business. The rooms are always clean and the staff is friendly. I like that they have a shuttle to and from the airport. Just be cautious as it fills up quickly so let them know as soon as you get there when you need taken back to the airport or you may end up pay for a cab.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 26, 2017

Service was great. Had a small problem with the room and staff was johny on the spot.
Extremely friendly staff. Lacation of the facilitiyy was ideal. Close to trails, river, and tourist spots.
Will stay again.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 25, 2017

We stayed for a business stay and found a room with a soaking wet towel in the fridge, boogers on the sheets, dirt on walls, streaky window, and horrible customer service. When we reported the issues nothing was done about it. Hotel was ran down very disappointed.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 25, 2017

Only issue we had was we requested a river view room as in past stays and at check in the desk staff commented that there are two sides to the hotel someone has to stay there but said she could accommodate us only to find that our room view was of the AC units and in order to view the river we had to stand next to the window even for a partial view. One of the primary reasons we stay there is for the river view. We will rethink this one.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 25, 2017

My family and I went for a wedding so we ended up staying 2 nights traveled 4 hrs to get to this hotel. Water park and front desk employees are rude every single one of them. Granted we are minorities and got looks and treatment of criminals. Stood at front desk for over 4minutes while the older woman scrolled through what look like a roller sex, she didn't take 1 second to look up at me or acknowledge me standing right at the counter until I said excuse me is there someone who can help me I have been waiting for close to 5 minutes. She went on to say what do you need! Rude... Staff was not friendly in the pool area at all when you asked them a question they shrugged their shoulders an turned away. The wedding hall was beautiful an clean. Again I felt like this was a VERY uncomfortable stay for my family an I.

Trip type: Traveled with family