1,859 results
All reviews water park tony romas mississippi river year olds spring break older kids package deal a lot of fun convention center get away diamond jo casino hotel restaurant the room was nice parking lot slides arcade museum
Reviewed October 25, 2017

Had great time,on site restaurant, many things to do in area.Close to Galena beautiful river walk.A casino is across the parking. For all who are old to remember only about 20 miles from the Field of Dreams movie set.

Room tip: Ask for river view
Reviewed October 25, 2017

we thought hotel was nice. employees very nice and helpful never made it to water park. hopefully next time we were unable to king size bed in two rooms. had a great time went to casino. then we explored the marios resturant bad experience with the food. food burnt but manager took care of it.

Reviewed October 25, 2017

I was a unsure at the time due the low price. We took my mother in law on a short get away and it was awesome. The location and the staff were great. It was very clean, as the weekend before we had a terrible experience. The only thing we were not happy with our meal from the restaurant (room service) My chicken was not fully cooked and my husands food was way dry. Will not do that again for the price, very over priced for what we got.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 19, 2017

We come here often as a family because of the location. I love walking the riverwalk and the casino is just across the street. My son loves the water park and the Mississippi River Muesum is just across the parking lot too. The rooms are nice and a decent price.

Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

We had one night here as part of a tour group. We were given a room that was sparse at best and smelled of urine at worst. One desk chair, 2 queen beds, so only a spot for one of us to sit comfortably. After trying to tolerate the odor for an hour or so, we called the front desk to complain. To the credit of front desk staff member Bailey, we were given a different room with an upgrade to a suite, which was very nice and well appointed. We couldn’t believe we were in the same hotel! Others in our tour group had rooms like our first room and complained about the lack of cleanliness and seating. I think we all expected more from this place that has resort as part of its name.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
sgeisz, General Manager at Grand Harbor Resort and Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2017

Dear Slorettao,

Thank you for your review. I sincerely apologize that we did not meet your expecations on your recent visit with us. I am pleased that you enjoyed your second room offering. Please feel free to contact me directly so we may discuss directly at 563-690-3233. Thank you again for your feedback.