I would recommend this hotel and water park for anyone that has a young family.
1. The staff is beyond friendly.
2. The water park had a lot for the little ones to do and had some bigger slides for the kids that were 4 and up. What I loved about the slides is that you could ride with your little one, which most parks do not let you do.
3. Restaurant in building is good -- but it is really your ownly source of food, so either come prepared and bring some food to your room (their is a fridge) or plan on eating outside of the hotel frequently. Lots of good and reasonable restaurants in the area.
4. Room was just ok -- standard double bed room. but the view was FANTASTIC! You must ask for a river view.......totally worth it!
The hotel is great because there is so much in the area to see -- for example:
1. downtown dubuque and the awesome (and clean) parks
2. restaurants -- star brewery
3. museumes -- mississippi river (soooo kid friendly)
4. horse and buggy ride
5. boat rides
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Harbor Resort and Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Harbor Resort And Waterpark Hotel Dubuque
- Grand Harbor Hotel And Waterpark
- Grand Harbor Dubuque
- Grand Harbor Resort Dubuque
- Grand Harbor Hotel Dubuque
- Dubuque Grand Harbor
- Grand Harbor Resort And Waterpark Dubuque, Iowa