I booked an advertised package after contacting both by phone and by e-mail. I was originally told that the room package was not available, but a manager called back with an offer a bit above the ad price (total was over $200). The package included a room for 2 adults (my husband and me) and 2 children (my 5 year old daughter and her best friend), 4 water park passes, dinner, breakfast, tuck-in with milk and cookies by 2 elves and a little goody bag. Our room was clean and also had a microwave and refrigerator.
The girls and I had some fun in the water park, the staff throughout was fine, and the restaurant was okay (wouldn't go there unless it was part of the deal).
I think we paid too much (husband doesn't swim and girls eat like birds), but don't regret the trip.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Harbor Resort and Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Harbor Resort And Waterpark Hotel Dubuque
- Grand Harbor Hotel And Waterpark
- Grand Harbor Dubuque
- Grand Harbor Resort Dubuque
- Grand Harbor Hotel Dubuque
- Dubuque Grand Harbor
- Grand Harbor Resort And Waterpark Dubuque, Iowa