“Fun place to eat”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Reviewed September 1, 2014

Plenty of food and service staff was helpful.prices were inline and the server helped us with our choices. Peanuts were fun to have around and eat

There are newer reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Reviewed August 31, 2014

Texas Roadhouse is your typical chain steakhouse. Greeters and staff are enthusiastic and friendly. I ordered a margaretta. We were with friends and Were visiting so I didn't really look at my drink right away. When I moved the lime to take a drink, there was a fly floating on top,very dead. I can understand how something like this can happen but I was not happy with the way it was handled. We called the waiter over and he said "sorry" and brought me a new drink. That was it. We thought the manager or someone might check back but nothing happened. When we got our bill, we were charged for the drink. I said to the waiter that I thought at least the drink should be comped so then he got the manager. The manager did comp the drink but I would think if they want people to return, their customer service would be more aggressive .

Reviewed August 26, 2014

The food here was very good but the place is too loud for my liking. The wait staff did some kind of dancing and frankly i got tired of yes haw.

Reviewed August 24, 2014

service- excellent. music- excellent. food- excellent but a little on the salty side, I'm sure so you drink more beer!! Dancing- amusing- Go for the Cinnamon-Honey biscuits, stay for the ribs n steak-YUMMO!!

1  Thank karenk00
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here based on the fact it was directly across the street from our motel. Back home, several friends and family always talk about how they love this place so we were up to try it. Our server was friendly but busy. He only took our order, delivered drinks and the bill. Someone else brought our meal. My son liked his chicken and my steak was perfectly cooked. The side salad was enormous as was the baked potato. Our drinks were good too.
Someone else mentioned it's loud. Well yes, but that's sort of the charm of the place, along with the peanuts and blue jeans. It is called a 'Roadhouse' after all. Go in with the right expectations and you should have an enjoyable meal. I'd definitely make a second visit!

2  Thank Amanda C