“It was okay” 2 of 5 bubbles

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #29 of 206 Restaurants in Dubuque
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dubuque, Iowa
“It was okay”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

We took our family here for a dinner. Food was not as good as I had expected it to be. I have been to other Texas Roadhouse Restaurants and they have been better.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Gail H

Woodbury, Minnesota
“We'll will come back now y'hear!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

We do not have a Texas Roadhouse too close to where we live in Woodbury, Mn. so we like to stop when we get out of town! The one in Dubuque did not disapoint us. Peanuts were fresh as always! Ribeye was good and I ordered some prime rib horseradish sauce to go with it. Rolls were soooo good! Bruce and Pam, Woodbury,Mn.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Brucepamela
Bellevue, Iowa, United States
“Super Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

I have been here twice. About 3 months between visits. Both times service was excellent. Very attentive to our table each visit. First time it was my daughter and I, second time my family of four. On second visit my daughters steak was overdone. She sent back to kitchen. The waitress apologized. When her new steak was brought out - by the kitchen person himself - he apologized and waited til she cut it to see if it was to her liking. Towards the end of our dinner another gentleman came by to make sure our visit was to our liking and we had a fun small conversation with him. As I said before all were very attentive and not in an annoying way. Of course the food was awesome - my house salad side was awesome and the ribs are yummy.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Tracey-Lee4
Hanover
“Steaks and Ribs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

The usual Texas Roadhouse. Steaks very good, ribs tasted good but fatty. Service good and very friendly. However, very loud as the music was turned up. Also dozens of servers just hanging around everywhere. I know that the noise and cluster is part of the scene, but the music made it hard to even converse.

1 Thank DonaldO899
Pueblo, Colorado
“All Around fun Place to Eat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

We've been to a few Texas Roadhouse's and they are consistently good. I would like to single the Dubuque franchise out as really being above and beyond. We have been here at least ten times and it always good. The early bird dining is a particular super deal. We just got home after dining with friends and once again everyone's was perfect. The waiters/waitresses even check to ensure steaks are cooked perfect, which they always have been for us. Service from the hostess stand to the table is great. Peanuts on table a good touch and the rolls are really wonderful, served hot and fresh. Wait has never been bad for us to get in or to get served. Menu variation for food and drinks more than adequate, without getting carried away. The partners /managers check on guests which is a good touch as well. We will definitely remain loyal regulars.

• Visited August 2012