“Interesting Place”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Great location, great pizza, cute place, good drinks, average prices, decent service, gross restroom.

Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Stopped for lunch before entering WI. New name and menu. Clean, attentive service. But $12 for garlic chicken salad, $15 pasta dishes in Dubuque for lunch? $7 draft Summer Shandy? This isn't Milwaukee. Food was good, sauces tend toward the sweet side. If there were dinner prices it works. For lunch I'll look for other options.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

This was a random whim for a lunch. It was my first time there. It is a large place in a corner building with high ceilings and nice woodwork. Service was attentive, and they even preemptively turned down music in case it bothered anyone. It seems like it would be great for large parties. There is a bar, and they have an area that seems like it's for music/nightlife.

They bring a large portion of fresh dough bites whether you like it or not. They were good, but you could have done serious diet damage right there. The pizzas all had names with puns like, and I recall from fading memory alone, Thai One On and The Juan and Only. I forget which pizza I tried, but it was tasty and some unusual combo of flavors that should have been bad but wasn't. Thin crust, but not too thin, and generously sized.

They also had vegetarian/vegan/gluten free options available, plus an array of other menu items besides pizza. The salads sounded good, but I didn't get to try anything else. You will not leave hungry.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

We were passing through Dubuque last week and stayed over night. Crust was a place recommended to us by a local. We loved it. The give you bread as an appetizer and everything was wonderful. I would love to come back again very soon. I highly recommend trying this if you are from out of town.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

My wife and I ware walking downtown Dubuque and saw this place and decided to try it. It was a very pleasant day out so we choose to sit outside. Aubrey was our server and she did a fantastic job. We asked her advise on an app and the main course and we very much enjoyed her choices for us. Very clean place and excellent service and the food is good also.