“Search for Thai-pizza is over!”
Review of Crust - CLOSED

Crust
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dubuque, Iowa, United States
“Search for Thai-pizza is over!”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

I've had other meals at Crust too, but my favorite is their Thai-One-On pizza. Every pizza place I visit, I check to see if they have Thai pizza... no one has ever quite got it right, until Crust. Just perfect! Ask for more sauce on the pie, gets even better.

If you like it spicy, I also really enjoy their Angry Noodles dish.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Ian T

Madison, Wisconsin
“Good late night place to eat”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Conviently located a block from the Diamond Jo casino and near Hotel Julian as well as several bars and shops. Good pizza and loved the free bread bite appetizer. Tried one of their salads that comes on a type of pizza crust - interesting concept and would definitely try it again. The only confusing thing is they have a few different menus based on what time you are there - they still serve pizzas after the regular menu gets shut down.

Visited July 2012
Madison, Wisconsin
“Will go again and you should too!”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Good location! Good food at good prices with lots of seating! We liked our experience very much and are planning on going again!

Visited January 2012
“Great date spot”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

My wife and I have recently moved to Dubuque so we needed a date night. We found it in Crust. The food is phenomenal they start you out with crust bites and marinara sauce. We each had a side salad and shared a individual pizza it was great. I highly recommend the white garlic cream sauce. So good. We will definitely be going there again

Oxnard, California
“Great Italian food in charming historic space in downtown Dubuque”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Crust has a broad and interesting menu that includes Italian food plus other specialties. The meal started with complementary bread (from pizza dough) with marinara dipping sauce -- excellent. The kids loved the two pizzas that they ordered. We also order several delicious appetizers and I had an amazing Chicago style beef dip sandwich. The food was excellent, the service was friendly and attentive and a very charming atmosphere. The restaurant is also located in the heart of historic downtown Dubuque. Highly recommended.

• Visited July 2012