“We don't gamble but still had fun!”
Review of Q Casino

Q Casino
Ranked #9 of 67 things to do in Dubuque
More attraction details
Owner description: Q Casino is dubuQue’s hottest casino and destination for fun that incorporates casino gaming, incredible restaurants, and live entertainment in one place.
Waterloo, Indiana
320 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 319 helpful votes
“We don't gamble but still had fun!”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Their are two ways to gamble here if that's your pleasure. They have a regular casino where you can play the slots or you can put a wager down on one of the racing Greyhound dogs. We had never seen dog racing before and we found it fascinating. We watched ten races and every time a dog would lead the whole race only lose at the wire! If your in Dubuque with nothing to do this place can entertain you even if your not a gambler.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank terrsall

Green Bay, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Held my own for a bit”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Older casino stating 90.7 return on gaming. Pretty nice place but didnt see too many winners. Did hear alot of people say how much better Diamond Joe casino is. I will try them out next visit.

Visited August 2012
Pueblo, Colorado
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 175 helpful votes
“Fun Hometown Casino”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Granted you don't always win, but my wife and I always have fun. We go a few times a month, and the staff is always friendly, casino is clean and safe. Plenty variety on machines, tables, etc. Definitely large enough casino.. Free sodas and coffee, a good touch. Plenty restrooms and change machines. Not over run with smoke, but there are totally smoke free areas.
We always come back because we have good times.

Visited August 2012
Sun Prairie, WI
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Fun”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Mystique Casino is always fun. We have been there several times and it is more fun and less smokey than most non-vegas casinos. The down side is that there is any smoke at all. As with any casino it is hard to leave a winner most of the time but we go back for the fun and not to get rich.

Visited July 2012
Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Not much fun”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I rated the other casino in Dubuque the same way. Entertain me for my money. Don't just take it! Loosen the slots up so that my $20, $50 or $100 last longer.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank Steven E

Been to Q Casino? Share your experiences!