“Acommodating”

Baymont Inn & Suites Dubuque
Ranked #7 of 17 Hotels in Dubuque

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
Bedford, Kentucky
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Check in was quick and efficient. The room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was enjoyable and in a nice setting to visit with others. Check out was efficient as well. I highly recommend this hotel as it is well worth the price.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Watertown, Minnesota
Reviewed November 5, 2013

when it was the heartland it was okay, but know the baymont beautiful! Very comfortable beds. Very clean. all the up grades wonderful. very good breakfast. did miss the little fridge in the room, but that was okay just had to put ice on our pop and water.

Room Tip: rooms on the second level quiet. never heard any of the other guest.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Portage
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We booked a room at Baymont through priceline and got a great price for our 1 night stay. The room was pretty modern with a fairly comfortable bed. It'd be nice if the rooms had a small refrigerator, but oh well. The water pressure in the shower was pretty terrible - it would keep fading in and out every few minutes. The hotel bar was nice - great way to relax and unwind in the evening.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Maquoketa, Iowa, United States
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I enjoyed the room, I slept well and it was quiet. I didn't hear anything from the other guests. We got a good deal on the room, it was very affordable. The bathroom was clean. The only thing I would improve would be to have the breakfast last longer.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Knoxville, Iowa
Reviewed October 28, 2013

The room was clean and the staff were very friendly. It's conveniently located around several restaurants and not far from downtown. My big complaint would be the bed. It was very uncomfortable as there was a huge dip in the middle. The hotel was fully booked and the breakfast room was jam packed so we opted out. It smelled good though. For the price it is a good stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Ankeny Iowa
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Kids running up and own hallway. It sounded like a herd of elephants above us. Started again very early in the am !! If I had anywhere to go I would have left after I found 2 bugs in my bed. I think they were ants but I had a hard time going to sleep after that. As far as getting what you pay for I think $100 was way to much for this place. We took it because we waited too long and all others were booked. I don't know how people can write these glowing reviews something fishy I say. For what it's worth my advice is DO NOT STAY HERE !!! Oh I did tell the desk about the bugs and the response was oh noo !!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Travelers are raving about these Dubuque hotels