Baymont Inn & Suites Dubuque
$96
Fairfield Inn Dubuque(Dubuque)
$86
Hotels.com
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanwafflesbiscuits and gravycontinental breakfastwill stay there againexercise roomking suiteconvenient locationnice staythe breakfast areaget awaymississippi riverkimsaunawalmartcereal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 23, 2012

The people that work there are very friendly and go out of their way to make your stay as comfortable as possible. The rooms are comfortable and the beds are great. I travel a lot for work and I have stayed in the Dubuque area many times over the last few years, and, for the price, it is exactly what I need. I have also "tried" other hotels, but the Baymont is #1 for me in that area. For the other reviews, it isn't the hotel that slam the doors. It is the tenants. I agree it is rude, but blame the tenants, not the hotel. Have a great stay!!

Room Tip: I like the 2nd floor, rooms 210-218. You don't have anyone walking above you.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Steven E
Reviewed July 23, 2012

This motel is an awesome place to stay while in Dubuque Iowa . The staff is very helpful in every aspect of their job . The breakfast is great and the pool was very refreshing after a hot day out . The room was very clean and the service each day was great . When in Dubuque this is the place to stay hands down .

1  Thank Don D
Reviewed July 23, 2012

We got to the hotel and I had pulled the info up on priceline so the clerk matched the price no problem. She was very friendly and helpful,. The rooms were nice and clean and pool was very nice and refreshing. I would definitely reccomend this hotel to anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank Kevinjenn97
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The rooms were a bit small. Barely enough room on the bathroom counter to put our items.Doors slammed while I was trying to sleep and all the walls shook-that was a bit annoying. The room was clean and seemed to be recently painted/updated. Bed was comfortable. We didn't use the pool so I can't comment on that. Also there is a bar in the hotel and we were given discount coupons to use but we didn't use them. Bar looked nice though at a glance.They had a popcorn maker in the lobby but I never saw any popcorn available and I walked through several times. The breakfast was average-cereal, bagels, waffles, yogurt, fresh fruit. Amble space to eat. Overall, for the price (which was quite a bit less than others in the area) it was acceptable for a one night stay. Would consider staying here again. My #1 priority is cleanliness and it did pass that test.

2  Thank saritaj14
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Room was very musty. Must be going through a renovation - there were paint patches on the main wall, like they were repairing it and going to repaint. Toilet paper roll holder fell off after barely touching it. TV didn't have all the channels as promised until they reprogrammed it. However, the staff seemed very accommodating and did fix any issues we had quickly after bringing them up. They seemed a bit concerned on giving us extra towels/pillows, like they've had trouble with them being stolen in the past but they did give them to us. The kids enjoyed the pool. The breakfast was standard but a nice to have. They had a bar on site which was unusual but we didn't get a chance to check it out since we did have our kids along - nice feature though.

Room Tip: Ask for a renovated room.
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group