“What a find”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Around the corner from the bluff elevator is quite the gem of a find. A high quality cupcake store with delightful design. We stopped in and promptly bought six cupcakes for the two of us, and devoured them over two days. They were original, moist and flavorful. Wish we could import them back home! The lemon was so tangy and good.

1  Thank dreytuch

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Most delicious cupcakes EVER! They are very moist and the frosting is so yummy! The flavors are endless and change daily offering something for everyone! My mouth literally waters just thinking about all the yummy sweets they have to offer. I recommend everyone to try All Things Sweet, you won't be disappointed! But I will warn you it may become an addiction!

Reviewed October 4, 2012

All Things Sweet is hands down the best cupcake shop in Dubuque- always offering new flavors, flavors upon request, and specials. All Things Sweet has delicious, moist cupcakes, and wonderful frosting. Every day different flavors are offered, one which is sure to be your new favorite. I have never been disappointed with a cupcake from All Things Sweet. She also offers cake dots, beverages, smoothies and custom orders (cake, cupcake or cake dot) and they sell some cute cooking accessories too. Not to be missed!

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Wonderful shoppe. A great asset to downtown Dubuque. Friendly atmosphere. The cupcakes are worth every dime. Great variety and they are all so delicious. The only problem you might have is deciding which yummy flavor you want today!

Reviewed August 25, 2012

Recently I was in Dubuque visiting friends. We went to this cupcake shop and I was amazed at how many flavors were on hand that day and how adorable this place is! Jenn, the owner and baker was a very sweet lady and just made my day by recommending the Chocolate salted caramel cupcake. It was so delicious and moist. Hands down the best cupcake I had ever had. We also took home some of the Death By Chocolate cupcakes for our friends birthday. they were a hit!! I will definitely stop back again when in town.. You couldn't ask for a better more friendly atmosphere and service.. Great job Jenn and All Things Sweet! : )